PDA

View Full Version : Sebring Roll Call

jlinfert
05-14-2007, 04:40 PM
So who is going to the double SARRC at Sebring in a few weeks? I know that after the wet during the Daytona enduro there are a few wounded cars but i was just wondering?

redhare
05-15-2007, 01:12 PM
:eclipsee_steering:
Count me in
:)

flaboy
05-24-2007, 11:42 AM
I'll be there....i hope!!

sirchadd
05-27-2007, 09:47 AM
We are working hard to finish the car, but it will be my first SCCA Reginal Event. Came down from Tennessee to race on one of the most famous tracks with over fifty years of history.

Chadd CK~Evolution Racing

Mike Guenther
05-28-2007, 02:49 PM
Group 4 has 83 entrants. Be safe guys and gals.

its66
05-28-2007, 10:46 PM
Group 4 has 83 entrants. Be safe guys and gals.
[/b]

=translation---Mike is suffering through a severe case of "NoRaceCar-Itis" I'm certain that he will find something suitable soon(and it probably won't have any pistons). Just what the therapist ordered...

jhooten
05-29-2007, 09:48 AM
I will be in Sarasota for two weeks in August and will have the weekend free for the race at Sebring. Anyone have rental cars available in that area?

Chris Wire
05-29-2007, 10:48 AM
I'll be in nearby Winter Haven at Cypress Gardens for my daughter's birthday. Maybe if the wind is right, and you guys turn up the volume, I'll get to hear some SERIOUS rotary power!

Have fun!

its66
05-29-2007, 03:23 PM
Chris,
That's what you get for letting Tracey corrupt your kids. My daughter would say "eff Cypress Gardens, I'm going to Sebring.." ..... :P :happy204:

Chris Wire
05-29-2007, 03:50 PM
Chris,
That's what you get for letting Tracey corrupt your kids. My daughter would say "eff Cypress Gardens, I'm going to Sebring.." ..... :P :happy204:
[/b]

You've no-doubt heard of the "lucky sperm club"? I'm the president of the "unlucky sperm donor" club!

Jim, you know me, the kids are most important. But if the "rhythm method" is based on proper timing, then I ain't got no rhythm!

May ECR - daughter #2 birthday
June Double SARRC - daughter #1 / wife birthdays
ARRC - wedding anniversary

And birthdays are a HUGE deal in our family.

There is no hope for me!

Mike Cox
05-30-2007, 10:15 AM
if you think Guenther is suffering, I caught myself drafting a Miata on I4 in a F350 dually last week,

talk about having serious withdrawal.

you know its bad when you yell at the car in front of you for missing the apex and then not picking up the throttle quick enough that you have to back off because the turbo has spooled up and I'm gonna run him over

you guys have fun this weekend. I may try to slide down Saturday AM and hang out for a few hours.

Richy Gonzalez
05-31-2007, 04:22 PM
Gonzalez Brothers Racing will be there in full force (SM #23 and ITA #24)

I can also confirm the Nick the 'Flying Hawaiian' Ten (ITA Integra), Scott 'Speed' Seck (ITS Integra) and Dave 'JDM wheels' Looper (ITB Accord) will all be there.