PDA

View Full Version : Programmable ECU

C. Ludwig
04-27-2007, 03:34 PM
We're just about ready to go on this deal. I promise! One more round of dyno work to be done soon to confirm some updates we've made over the last version. What I need now are seed ECU chassis. Anyone that has spare ECUs that they may want to get rid of please contact me.

If you have a spare ECU that you would like fitted with the new hardware I'd ask that you contact me through email. I can accept the ECU now so that we have them on hand and ready to turn around when the latest version is approved and ready to ship. Payment for the final product wouldn't be due until it's ready to ship.

[email protected]

Thanks!!!

tbtapper
04-30-2007, 10:02 AM
Chris, I'm likely on board with this if you've managed to hold the price??

Is there a specific ECU part number you want?? As I recall there are several pns and let us know if that makes a difference.

Travers
ITS 19

Chris Wire
04-30-2007, 12:20 PM
Chris,

I've got 2 N351 (S5 NA) units on the shelf. You are welcome to 1 of them to R&D, but I have to keep the other to finish the build on the car and make certain everything works when I do the initial fire.

I wouldn't want to have a custom ECU installed until I'm certain everything else I've done is working as planned.

Contact me if I can help.

cwire (at) therecoveryroom (dot) com, or
twire (at) mindspring (dot) com, or
PM

C. Ludwig
04-30-2007, 06:37 PM
Thanks guys. I've already sourced the ECU I plan to use as seed cores for an exchange program. This should cut down on delays getting things turned around. Unless demand is a whole lot more than I'm planning on.