PDA

View Full Version : Opening Day images

16v
04-23-2007, 12:36 AM
I threw a bunch up on my site tonight. Enjoy

http://the16v.com/SCCA/ (http://the16v.com/SCCA/default.htm)

btw- there's a link on the front page of ner.org to photos shot by Buddy during the school

Tkczecheredflag
04-23-2007, 07:46 AM
Doug - great pix for a great weekend.

Congrats to Greg A, Andy B, and Jeff L - nicely done

Andy Bettencourt
04-23-2007, 07:54 AM
My apoligies for 'influencing' some of those pix with my overfilled crank case burn-off...

What awesome weather...

dazzlesa
04-23-2007, 08:42 AM
the pics look like there was great races!

Beran
04-23-2007, 10:39 AM
Nice Pictures! Thank you.
I'd like get some from you.

Thanks,
Beran
[email protected]
ITB #68

benspeed
04-23-2007, 11:39 AM
Looks like an outstanding weekend at NHIS! I did end up getting the car finished in time but had already made plans for Summit Point - I was having race withdrawl yesterday and wishing there was a web cam on the track.

Was that Joe's complete exhaust off his Sentra???

Hey Joe - you can't release that onto the track to slow down Jeff!

JLawton
04-23-2007, 12:17 PM
Joe had the super Jame Bond Exhuast Ejector. When you know you're going to get beat, pull the pin!!!

The reason Doug took so many pictures of Joe and I is because he knew it was only a matter of time before we took each other out!! No such luck!! I've never raced so close, so hard and for so long with without touching.......Well.....almost no touching!!

I hope we put on a good show, cause it sure was a lot of fun!! Hope the video comes out!

dominojd
04-23-2007, 05:42 PM
Joe had the super Jame Bond Exhuast Ejector. When you know you're going to get beat, pull the pin!!!

I hope we put on a good show, cause it sure was a lot of fun!! Hope the video comes out!
[/b]

I wasn't happy it didn't work. :D

I agree with Jeff what a blast. Can't wait for the next race at Pocono.

16v
04-23-2007, 07:33 PM
The reason Doug took so many pictures of Joe and I is because he knew it was only a matter of time before we took each other out!!
[/b]

ayup. I thought I'd have a "spin of the month" for sure