PDA

View Full Version : WDCR Entry Fees

spnkzss
04-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Did anyone ever find out what the actual cost was that raised the entry fees. I knew somone was looking into it. I'm sitting here reading the supps for MARRS1 and I see an entry fee of $220, and then a mandatory $5 contribution to the Club Racing Reserve Fund. What the hell is that, and I thought we already were contributing to some reserve fund that no one wants to spend.

I'm confused, and $30 increase over last year hurts. $30 * 9 races equals one full entry fee in a years change.

Gregg
04-04-2007, 12:32 PM
The RE published a breakdown in the latest Straightpipe as promised. Still not explicit enough for me and I'll be asking for more specifics at the Comp. Cmte. meeting tomorrow night.

JamesB
04-04-2007, 12:32 PM
Rob it was also explained though not entirely black and white in the last straitpipe. The small rise in sanction fees and insurence added to some of that, the additional costs was a decent increase in track rental fees this year as well as increase cost of other items such as food for workers which was inevitable due to the cost of everything going up with the cost of fuel.) I am not getting into the track improvement fund since that is just waste of time which is something I am short on right now. However, we did pay in some or whole part out of that fund for the power in the woods (which I am thankfull for since I no longer need 300 feet of extension cord.)