PDA

View Full Version : Saturday, April 21st - OVR annual techs available

R2 Racing
04-03-2007, 11:30 PM
OVR's very own, Barry Baker, will be at our shop in Delaware the morning of Saturday, April 21st doing some annual techs. We've already got five cars being done, but could handle a couple of more. Really, I'd like to get these done as early as noon, but could possibly go a little later on into the afternoon if need be. So if you're interested in getting your annual done that day, please PM or email me (kevin"at"ruckracing.com) and I'm sure we can get you hooked up. :023:

spdmonkey
04-06-2007, 11:17 AM
Kevin,
I'll have the SM there. We just need to get the additional door bar in...well plus a door. Its all sorta semi-planned. Thanks

dave

downingracing
04-06-2007, 01:28 PM
Kevin,

If I have the cage done by then, I might try to make this happen. I don't want to go to a race without the annual... If course, the car is still in 600 pieces and won't be able together until the end of the weekend at best! I've really got to get moving on this to make the ORP race...

R2 Racing
04-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Don't worry Matt, our Prelude is in about the same boat. No engine, no brakes, no dashboard, and a bit of cage work left to do. It'll be worth it once its all done though. :o :smilie_pokal:

downingracing
04-11-2007, 12:39 PM
Kevin,

Should have the car back together and the cage done. Can you PM me your address and let me know what time to be there? Coming down to the wire, but it is at least on the ground (with the wheels on!) and running. ORP here we come!

downingracing
04-21-2007, 06:52 PM
A BIG THANKS to the Rucks for having a few of us over for Tech. today! Always nice to get together with other racers and now that tech. is done, we are all just waiting for ORP!

See you all there!

Matt

R2 Racing
04-22-2007, 09:47 AM
Our pleasure, Matt. Glad you could make it out and it's nice to have those annuals behind us. We're under two weeks until ORP. :026: