PDA

View Full Version : Buck Muse Memorial @ CMP

tbtapper
03-06-2007, 09:35 AM
Anybody know when the registration for Buck Muse Memorial SARRC/SARRC at CMP will open??

It usually is open 30 days prior but the links don't work.

Travers
ITS 19

JimW337
03-07-2007, 07:11 AM
Registration opened March 6. I just registered this morning and there are now 4 total entry's.

Joe-Racer
03-11-2007, 09:57 PM
Here is the link

http://scr-scca.com/modules/club/20070331_buckmuse.php

I also just registered :024: Let's hope I can get the engine back together in time.

JeffYoung
03-11-2007, 10:06 PM
Travers, hope to see you there. Looks like we will have a good field, once some of teh regulars sign up . Probably 10-14 S cars.

tbtapper
03-12-2007, 10:57 AM
Hey Jeff

Yep looking forward to CMP. Haven't been there in over a year. CMP is one of my favorite tracks. It should be a pretty good track for the TR7 with the torque to pull you out of the corners.

We always seem to have a pretty fun race and CMP will be no different. What with Feb RA being cancelled this is my season "openner" can't wait. It's been way too long!

Watch out, I'll be pushing your brakes as hard as I can to get a little edge!!

See ya

TT
ITS 19

JeffYoung
03-12-2007, 01:18 PM
You've definitely got me on brakes, and I definitely I have the torque. RX7 and TR8 race pretty good there, if the brakes last on my car. I ended up leading for about 4 laps last May till I killed the brakes. I've got better ducting this year, hope it holds.

We'll see you down there, always enjoy racing with you.

Ron Earp
03-13-2007, 06:27 PM
I'm signed up for that one as well and hope it is a fun weekend. Leaving the Jensen at home so no danger of an oil bath on the straight this year. I'm ready to do some racing there because it has been a long time since I have driven CMP.

Ron

Hotshoe
03-16-2007, 06:05 PM
I ended up leading for about 4 laps last May till I killed the brakes.

[/b]

... Hey Jeff,

... Hopefully I can give you a rabbit to chase like last year. Sure is fun to beat all the S cars now and then. B)

... I've been so busy I hope that I can make it. :( I might need you to save me a spot.

... Oh, and let's not forget ........ THE POWER SUCKS

... But I enjoy the track ...... I just wish HAWK was one of my sponsors ...lol

Parrish57
03-16-2007, 08:15 PM
Count me in!! I'm driving Saturday and Bryan will drive Sunday. I just hope the weather is better than it is now!! :snow_cool: