PDA

View Full Version : Make your IT.com donation the easy way!

gsbaker
03-05-2007, 05:36 PM
No prying open the wallet; no making up excuses. None of this the-check-is-in-the-mail stuff, or "I gave at the office" nonsense.

Do you want to contribute to the IT.com funding campaign? Then just buy an ISAAC system, you tightwad. That's right. Buy an ISAAC system and receive what is probably the best head and neck restraint in the solar system, and IT.com gets free money! Your favorite Web site keeps rolling and it doesn't cost you a dime! Can it possibly get any better?

Here's the deal: When you buy an ISAAC system between now and the end of March we will donate $100 ($50 for an ISAAC Link model) to IT.com. If our donations exceed the $700 goal of the current campaign (http://itforum.improvedtouring.com/forums/index.php?act=announce&f=10&id=1), so be it. Management can just spend the extra money on a new corporate jet.

How do you do it? Easy. Just note in the comments section of the order form (http://www.isaacdirect.com/html/order.html) that you want to contribute to IT.com. We don't care if you actually spend your web time on a drag queen site in Romania, just mention IT.com and the donation will be made.

Remember, this offer is good for this month only, so now is the time to show your support!

Is this a great country or what? :)

Racerlinn
03-06-2007, 11:48 AM
I'm in!
Just placed my order for a Link.
:OLA:

lateapex911
03-06-2007, 11:52 AM
Greggs nuts! But in a cool way. I wish I needed one!

ITS5GB
03-06-2007, 04:41 PM
The one working brain cell I have told me to order one this year. Done. It'll make my family happy too! :happy204:

gsbaker
03-06-2007, 05:30 PM
Greggs nuts!
[/b]I resemble that remark! :)

Running an ad is boring. If we spend $ this way we get the benefit of drivers having more protection.

Thanks for the orders, guys! Keep those cards and letters coming.

mbuskuhl
03-07-2007, 10:23 PM
A few hours of reading and I just placed my order for the rental... try before you buy, great idea.

gsbaker
03-08-2007, 09:14 AM
:023:

gsbaker
03-20-2007, 12:41 PM
Ten days left. Tick. Tick. Tick.