PDA

View Full Version : PhilsTireService and Goodyear race tires

philstireservice
02-03-2007, 11:35 AM
Hi Guys and Gals....

Just want to let everyone know that we now sell Goodyear race tires along with our other brands........they are on a per order basis.

Happy Racing in 2007....

Phil

Andy Bettencourt
02-03-2007, 09:19 PM
You may want to mention that GY is not making DOT tires this year...

tdw6974
02-03-2007, 09:48 PM
[/b]
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??? TW

Greg Amy
02-03-2007, 10:32 PM
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??? TW
[/b]

Uuuh, ditto. Wazzup with that?

And, is Bettencourt now fallen to driving on - GASP! - Hoosiers...?

Andy Bettencourt
02-03-2007, 10:35 PM
Uuuh, ditto. Wazzup with that?

And, is Bettencourt now fallen to driving on - GASP! - Hoosiers...?
[/b]

I have access to 5 sets of GY's. All my testing this year will be on Hoosiers....

philstireservice
02-05-2007, 12:07 AM
You're right Andy...I should have stated that when I looked at my price list and saw nothing but those sticky sticky race slicks...... :eclipsee_steering:

Look out boys and girls Andy's going to be on some Hoosiers........

dj10
02-07-2007, 03:39 PM
You're right Andy...I should have stated that when I looked at my price list and saw nothing but those sticky sticky race slicks...... :eclipsee_steering:

Look out boys and girls Andy's going to be on some Hoosiers........ [/b]

This sucks! All because of the damn strike GY had.

philstireservice
02-07-2007, 08:18 PM
[/b]

Andy, I've heard mention that the DOT (new RS) might be available as soon as the 3rd quarter.......keyword being might.

Andy Bettencourt
02-07-2007, 08:25 PM
In talks with Bob Shafer I have had this year, GY is OUT of the DOT business for the time being. It's not a strike issue from what I have been told, it is a 'top-down' marketing decision, plain and simple.

If you hear otherwise as a definate, please contact me immediately!

AB

dj10
02-07-2007, 08:58 PM
Andy, I've heard mention that the DOT (new RS) might be available as soon as the 3rd quarter.......keyword being might.
[/b]

This is what I have heard also.

JamesB
02-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Wow, the ITB Volvo guys in MARRS might not like to hear that. They love their goodyears.

jcmotorsports
02-12-2007, 04:01 PM
Guys
Give the Hankook Z214's a shot. I WAS and the key word is WAS a Goodyear guy, but have switched to Hankook tires and have been very pleased with the products. I have also purchased products for my street vehicles which have been great.
From a performance standpoint the Hankook is a very fast tire(AS FAST AS THE HOOSIER!!!!!!!!!! :dead_horse: ) with great wear(BETTER than Hoosier!!!!!!!!!!!!). Please feel free to PM me to discuss in more detail.

philstireservice
02-18-2007, 11:50 PM
Guys
Give the Hankook Z214's a shot. I WAS and the key word is WAS a Goodyear guy, but have switched to Hankook tires and have been very pleased with the products. I have also purchased products for my street vehicles which have been great.
From a performance standpoint the Hankook is a very fast tire(AS FAST AS THE HOOSIER!!!!!!!!!! :dead_horse: ) with great wear(BETTER than Hoosier!!!!!!!!!!!!). Please feel free to PM me to discuss in more detail.
[/b]

I'm a Hankook dealer too.... :happy204: