PDA

View Full Version : NARRC Trophies for NER Members

Andy Bettencourt
01-11-2007, 10:16 AM
From the PTB:

NARRC trophies for NER members that were not picked up at the NARRC banquet will be at the NER Annual Meeting on January 20, in Rocky Hill, CT since many of the same people have done well in NERRC. Also that anyone who will be attending the banquet must have their reservation in to Karen Paul no later than 1/13/07. Trophies will not be shipped.

StephenB
01-11-2007, 03:08 PM
I know how I did in points in the NARRC series but the NERRC I am unsure on as the points seemed to have errors and the total points never got posted. I know there was a lot of conflict and debate over how many events counted and what was counted so I am not sure how to figure them out on my own using the results. Does anyone know where the final results are posted or how to get them?

Also does anyone know what postition trophies are goign to?
In the past NARRC was only for champions (First place)
In the past NERRC was for the top 3 positions.

Thanks,
Stephen

Greg Amy
01-11-2007, 04:26 PM
...the points seemed to have errors and the total points never got posted.[/b]

They were posted as a "v2" but were still incorrect, at least in ITA. Unfortunately they're not available from the web site right now...

StephenB
01-11-2007, 04:43 PM
Greg,

I did see those results and I think those results showed my brother 2nd and me 3rd. Not sure if that is accurate... I think Paul Curren may have placed 3rd?

Do you know if they awarded trophies for the top 3 in either NARRC or NERRC?

I know, Ricky Bobby would say come in first or come in last!
And Since my trophies are behind Raymond I am kinda hoping to pretend last season never happened!

Hope all is well, Thanks for replying and at least now I know it wasn't just me that was confused!
Stephen

Greg Amy
01-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Doug's updated the web site: the NERRC points and champion lists are accessible. ITA is fixed. - GA

RSTPerformance
01-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Stephen-

The results for ITB are correct... and as mentioned they are now accesible at the new NER website online.

Raymond "Stephen, face it I kicked your @$$ and will have the trophy to prove it" Blethen

Greg Amy
01-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Who's gonna be there this weekend? I have no excuse, as the thing is all of 7 miles from my house (any is welcome over!)

Anyone have an agenda listing for the day? Tried to find something online but couldn't find a mention of the event, let alone an agenda...

Greg

Andy Bettencourt
01-16-2007, 03:52 PM
Who's gonna be there this weekend? I have no excuse, as the thing is all of 7 miles from my house (any is welcome over!)

Anyone have an agenda listing for the day? Tried to find something online but couldn't find a mention of the event, let alone an agenda...

Greg [/b]

Right under Regional News on ner.org.

http://www.ner.org/region/docs/06AnnualMeeting.pdf

I will be there from about 9:00am until 3-4:00pm. Anyone for a local lunch?

Greg Amy
01-16-2007, 04:00 PM
Right under Regional News on ner.org.[/b]
Gah...

I'm in for lunch. Plenty of good restaurants in the area, whatever food you're looking for. Let me know in advance and I'll scope it out (I pass by there daily).

Jeremy Billiel
01-16-2007, 04:18 PM
I will be there... I need to assume my new responsibility of NER Treasurer.

RSTPerformance
01-16-2007, 04:48 PM
[/b]

Wow!!! You are replacing long time Elizabeth Ames??? That will be a tough role to follow, congrats and good luck!!! Special thanks to Elizabeth for her long years of dedication!!!

Raymond

BobsAuto
01-16-2007, 05:27 PM
Yes, I agree, Raymond, Elizabeth is a hard act to follow. She's one of the most dedicated, meticulous, organized people I have met and she really has done a wonderful job. I may not have been around these past years, but I DO keep up on some stuff.
Elizabeth, enjoy all that extra free time you now have. :D

dominojd
01-16-2007, 05:32 PM
[/b]

HMMM andy will be there and Jeremy will be there Maybe I will come up.

dickita15
01-16-2007, 06:00 PM
Elizabeth is not the treasurer, she is the racing board comptroller, Jeremy is replacing Sam Gardella

RSTPerformance
01-16-2007, 07:18 PM
Elizabeth is not the treasurer, she is the racing board comptroller, Jeremy is replacing Sam Gardella
[/b]

Opps, my bad, sorry.

Still thank you Jeremy for steping up and voluntearing!!! Sam thanks for your past voluntearing, without people like you this club wouldn't work!!! :snow_cool:

Anyone driving down Saturday morning from (or through) Southern NH, Northeaster MA? I am not sure if I am going yet, but it would be far more entertaining to ride with someone in my car or thiers.

Raymond