PDA

View Full Version : USERA CMP Double Enduro

Ken Grammer
01-06-2007, 02:15 PM
We really want you to experience a USERA weekend. So for our upcoming double endurance weekend at Carolina Motorsports Park on March 24-25, we have the opportunity to give you a great weekend at a special low price.

If you enter before February 23, your entry fee will only be $350 PRE RACE ($700 for both races). Practice, qualifying and the race gives you 4.5 hours a track time PER DAY, which translates to under $78 per hour!

We will cap entries to 50 cars per race, so enter early to reserve your spot on the weekend.

Series membership, registration and entry forms can be found at www.usenduro.com/enduro.shtml. E-mail any questions to me at [email protected] or call me at 434-797-1866.

Knestis
01-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Sorry, Ken - is that $350 for EACH of the 3-hour races, or $350 for BOTH of the 3-hour races? How much practice time is included with each race?

Kirk

Ken Grammer
01-06-2007, 05:42 PM
The entry fee is $350 PER RACE (which I made caps now in the original message). So you would pay $700 to enter both races.

I also added that you will get 4.5 hours of track time PER DAY, or 9 hours of track time for the weekend! We'll have a pair of 30 minute practice session, a 30 minute qualifying session and a three hour endurance race each day.

You if you break this down per driver (assuming two drivers), the cost PER DRIVER is only $175 per day, or just under $39 per hour per driver!

We're trying to make the weekend as low cost as possible... :):):)

Knestis
01-06-2007, 09:26 PM
That's a great value, Ken - thanks.

I'm still looking for someone to split this weekend with me so holler if you hear of anyone shopping for a reliable, affordable ride.

K

Ken Grammer
01-06-2007, 10:05 PM
Will do.

abreakey
01-08-2007, 09:34 PM
Are rookie/novice drivers allowed to enter this race?

adamb

Ken Grammer
01-09-2007, 05:31 AM
If you have an SCCA Regional or equivelent license, yes. If you mean you have completed your school but still will only have an SCCA Novice or equivelent license, then send me a copy of your racing resume/experience along with the number of races you will have completed by the March event and we will review your background.

abreakey
01-09-2007, 08:08 AM
If you have an SCCA Regional or equivelent license, yes. If you mean you have completed your school but still will only have an SCCA Novice or equivelent license, then send me a copy of your racing resume/experience along with the number of races you will have completed by the March event and we will review your background.
[/b]

Thanks Ken -- I will send you my resume/experience.

adamb

Knestis
01-13-2007, 11:17 AM
Whether you're going to do this one with your car, or if you want to rent a seat, get in touch Adam. I'm close enough that we can probably work out some collaboration if you don't have a lot of enduro experience.

Kirk

abreakey
01-15-2007, 06:13 AM
Thanks Kirk -- I will.

adamb