PDA

View Full Version : WANTED!!! NARRC Videos

Andy Bettencourt
01-06-2007, 01:33 PM
OK, we have a guy who wants to put together a huge video of NARRC excitement. If you have - or have been waiting to put your races on CD, do it and get them to me!

I will give everything I have from last year - and this year coming up to my guy and he will put it all together. Anyone providing footage will get a free copy of the final product. Think of it as something you could pop in at a party or trot out when someone asks you what you do with all your money on the weekends!

Get me your 2006 stuff at NHIS/Pocono/LRP in April and May so that we can start sorting through it and marking key 'moments'! Cool passes, crashes, close calls etc will all make it in!

All IT classes encouraged to submit!!!

Have your cameras rolling this year as well. PM me if you need my address to send stuff you already have.

RSTPerformance
01-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Andy-

Some questions:

1. Do you want 2006 ONLY stuff?

2. Do you just want the "good clips" or are you planning on sifting through the HOUNDREDS of hours you could get of video???

3. Race footage only or include practice & qualifying to...

4. Do you need the video's to be labled so that you know what race it is... Basically are you making a highlight video that would go in order of weekend/event or will it just be a big mixmatch of video's from different events?

5. Can you edit out any "stupid" Blethen moves that you might find :rolleyes:

Raymond

dickita15
01-06-2007, 02:30 PM
5. Can you edit out any "stupid" Blethen moves that you might find :rolleyes:
[/b]

is that redundant. :lol:

gran racing
01-06-2007, 02:54 PM
What format should people be sending the video to you in?

Andy Bettencourt
01-06-2007, 03:10 PM
Send me what you can. Whatever format you convert it into for people to veiw on a PC. If you already have the video edited, no sweat!

2006 and newer. Front of the pack, mid and back, it's all good!

16v
01-09-2007, 01:11 AM
what's the closing date AB? I've got GIGs of incar stuff

Andy Bettencourt
01-09-2007, 11:52 AM
May race at LRP.

16v
01-09-2007, 11:45 PM
so I have 4 months to go thru stuff? coolio

Andy Bettencourt
02-23-2007, 10:07 PM
Is there any ITA-specific NARRC Runoff video out there?

Tkczecheredflag
02-24-2007, 11:33 AM
Andy - I have '06 from my car. I will review and see if there is any exciting footage - kind of a crappy race for me (5th - couldn't drive the car) but it might have a couple of "offs" or "spins" as I recall.