PDA

View Full Version : 3 hour FES, sarrc,Moroso

flaboy
01-01-2007, 05:27 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know i had a GREAT weekend at Moroso.

2-2nd place finishes in the SARRC races.

1st place in class in the 3 hr. FES race Sat. night.

First trophies since started racing again.

Now there was only 4 cars in my ITC class in the SARRC races and 1 in the enduro.

But had a great time.

The new camber plates made a HUGE difference

Tim

gprodracer
01-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Tim,

Rock on!!! Good to see the you back @ the pointy end!
:OLA:
:026: :026: :026:
:happy204: :happy204: :happy204:

Mark

zracre
01-01-2007, 08:01 PM
I agree great weekend!! I only ran first stint in the 71 SM but it was a blast!! I came in 1st in class and 4th overall after my stint...I think we finished 2nd in class and 7th overall...im not sure as they only had numbers on the finishing sheets no classes. And no FCY and lots of good driving! :eclipsee_steering: :023:

flaboy
01-02-2007, 06:10 PM
Evan, that miata was fast that you were in!!I was the slow ITC teal color Rabbit.
I thought everyone did a great job as well.The only person i saw make some stupid move was that black BMW..i think # 23??He had no patients at all.
I think i completed 66 laps.My fastest lap time was a 1:52..I don'tthink that was right but that what they had down for me.

For how slippery it was after the rain at the beginning of the race i was suprised there were no full course cautions.

I thought to myself about 30 mins into the race..."what in the hell am i doing out here with hardly any lights!!" But it actually made me drive better.

See ya next time

Tim

zracre
01-02-2007, 06:39 PM
it was only fast when it was damp!lol the black 03 took us apart when it dried out....oh well what a blast...I liked looking for reflections for turn in points! They needed at least a flashlight at the corner stations...I saw a few people almost turn in at 3 right into them! All in all everyone was pretty good ( the black bmw and the blue 911 spun multiple times in front of me as well as a few SM's) with no damage! We only had stock headlamps...I found that the only thing needed would be maybe some small lights facing the corners. We were pitted outside with you at the end...we were only there for the enduro so it was just sat for us. see ya at the next one!

Cobra Tim
01-03-2007, 09:22 PM
I went to spectate and had a very good time. Very clean race considering the weather conditions a few hours before. It was fun watching Evan duke it out with the black 03 for quite a few laps. The Mercedes, BMW, white Honda, and a few of the other SM cars seemed to be quite equal as well. All in all, quite impressive for an amateur night enduro.