PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!!

gsbaker
12-31-2006, 06:09 PM
:happy204: :026: :035: :OLA: :birra: :cavallo:

Greg Amy
01-01-2007, 12:36 AM
Well, here we are, another numerical year rolled over. The Florida guys are prepping for their next race while the New England guys are trying to stay warm (and wondering where in the hell the snow is!)

The slate has been wiped clean; everything that happened prior to tonight means absolutely nothing. Time to rev it up and get rolling on a new club racing season, along with another round of Coronas and renewed friendships.

Here's to a good year to all of you! Prost!

BobsAuto
01-01-2007, 09:53 AM
Happy 2007!!!!

R2 Racing
01-01-2007, 10:03 AM
Indeed, happy new year! 2006 saw some of the highest of the highs and lowest of the lows of my racing "career". Never a dull moment, but I've been enjoying the off season as a result.

It was great to see all of those guys like Amy at the ARRC this year that I only get to see once a year. Maybe that'll change for 2007 with a possible three battle-royale death matches. :P

Missed Baker last year, but I'm sure we'll cross paths in 2007, or at least just talk on the phone some more. :happy204:

Here's to another year of great racing, great friends, and a beer or fourty Saturday night at the track. Oh yea, and if we could go without so many great cars getting balled up like what seemed to happen a lot in 2006, that would be great.

JimLill
01-01-2007, 10:05 AM
Happy 2007 to all. I just started racing in 2006 so every moment was new and exciting for me. I hope to go from being happy just to finish to at least a mid-pack guy in 2007.

-Jim

Chris Wire
01-01-2007, 11:58 AM
Happy '07 to all!

Here's to more 'highs' and fewer 'lows' in every area of our lives (ignore unintentional marijuana analogy!)

Here's to safe racing, more and better friendships, and the anticipated (by me!) debut of the TWRacing RX7!

Here's to H&N rules sanity prevailing, higher car counts, fewer body shop visits, more HP, and supportive and understanding spouses!

Here's to lower gas prices, tax breaks, continued roaring economy, US military successes, and some type of Middle Eastern stability.

Here's to double race weekends, more/longer enduros, safe pit stops, talented crew and co-drivers!

Here's to more of what you really want, and less of what you don't!

Happy New Year!

gsbaker
01-02-2007, 03:54 PM
I believe Chris summed it up well. :)