PDA

View Full Version : Who to contact for new car classifications?

eMKay
12-15-2006, 02:29 PM
The GCR has all the Saturns screwed up, almost as if they don'r realize that the SL/SC1 and SL/SC2's came with different engines and transmissions. I would like this cleared up and possibly get the SL1's classified (1996-1999 at least) in ITB. I have all the specs in an email ready to send, just need to know who to send it to.

JamesB
12-15-2006, 02:34 PM
sounds like errors omissions. I would say ITCS to start, maybe the CRB.

eMKay
12-15-2006, 03:04 PM
I emailed the club racing advisory board, but I did not see the ITCS in the email listing on scca's website, are they the same thing?

JamesB
12-15-2006, 03:07 PM
[email protected], the ITCS is under them so they will pass it along im sure.

eMKay
12-15-2006, 03:22 PM
Ok, thanks.

Andy Bettencourt
12-15-2006, 08:01 PM
The ITCS is a section in the GCR, the ITAC is the Improved Touring Advisory Board.

lateapex911
12-16-2006, 10:37 AM
Yes, and to further clarify it......

All concerns with IT can be addressed by sending the Club Racing Board a letter, or email. Once it hits Topeka, A staff member will send an acknowledgement, and then distribute the letter to the right Ad Hoc guys. In IT's case, it's the ITAC.

The ITAC has a board like this, where letters are posted, and then discussed. Once a month, the letters, and other bigger picture items get discussed in a con call.

Resolutions to letters are sent to Topeka for inclusion in Fastrack, or are tabled for further research.

CRB members are on all ITAC con calls to listen and guide. Many ITAC and CRB members read this board, and some like Andy, myself, Peter Keane, Bob Dowie, Stan Clayton, Chris Albin, and Bob Clark post here as well. The rosters of each body can be found on the SCCA site, in the Garage section.