PDA

View Full Version : The Greys and SCCA Management

JeffYoung
12-15-2006, 01:54 PM
It has come to my attention that the Greys of Zeta Reticuli have built large underground bunkers in and around Topeka, Kansas. After years of simple observation, they are on the move and their plan is now in action. Using a spongy, gelatinous mass that they attach to the necks of what are known as "club racing officials," their diabolical plot to destroy road racing in the United States is close to coming to fruition. It is up to us to stop them. I have a pitchfork. Anyone have a lantern? Today, we declare our independence day!

Plus, I'm insured.

gran racing
12-15-2006, 01:59 PM
Huh?

JeffYoung
12-15-2006, 02:01 PM
I guess I'm on the only one who can see it. Sigh. Alone in my knowledge that the sky is falling, the world ending, and that Solo is in on the conspiracy. A grey won street stock prepared this year!

JohnRW
12-15-2006, 02:18 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greys

...and while you're all there, run a wiki search on 'malignant narcissism', 'megalomania' and 'demagoguery'.

Sound familiar ?

Then, let's all discuss the social pathologies that we get to witness on this and many other SCCA web forums. I'm sure a trained clinician would have some names for it, but I'll bet they're REALLY long complicated names.

gsbaker
12-15-2006, 02:41 PM
Then, let's all discuss the social pathologies that we get to witness on this and many other SCCA web forums. I'm sure a trained clinician would have some names for it, but I'll bet they're REALLY long complicated names.
[/b]
Aha!! So that's why all my mail to Area 51 gets forwarded to Kansas. Dirty, rotten bastards! (Is that a long name?)
:wacko:

ddewhurst
12-15-2006, 03:41 PM
Jeff, do you have a new four lettered middle name that starts with the letter M & ends witha pair of t's ?

JeffYoung
12-15-2006, 06:19 PM
I can't disclose that information. If I did, the repercussions could be...unspeakable. There might be an auto cross or something.

charrbq
12-16-2006, 03:14 PM
Ssshhh...the walls have ears. Even now they are listening, listening, listening....

NutDriverRighty
12-21-2006, 09:25 AM
As a trained, licensed, and experienced clinician, the DSM IV-TR does not have specific and/or inclusive enough terminology for the current situations. Sorry. :blink:

PS Please note that Passive-Aggressive personality disorder has been removed from the DSM. Due to this, I am currently assuming that the hidden message is that this behavior is "normal" and accepted within society.

Scott

Bill Miller
12-24-2006, 10:39 AM
It has come to my attention that the Greys of Zeta Reticuli have built large underground bunkers in and around Topeka, Kansas. After years of simple observation, they are on the move and their plan is now in action. Using a spongy, gelatinous mass that they attach to the necks of what are known as "club racing officials," their diabolical plot to destroy road racing in the United States is close to coming to fruition. It is up to us to stop them. I have a pitchfork. Anyone have a lantern? Today, we declare our independence day!

Plus, I'm insured.
[/b]

Lantern's all fueled up! :cavallo:

Ron Earp
12-24-2006, 06:32 PM
If you guys need some torches or guns I'll bring them over. I think you have to have torches or guns to hunt a monster or start a movement.

I remember reading something somewhere about starting a revolution. One needed a some or all of the following:

*High inflation
*Unfair taxation
*Oppressive XYZ, where XYZ is government, regime, yo mama, SCCA etc.
*Class strife
*High crime
*High unemployment
*Bored people

I'm not sure what we have on the list that is contributing to the "sky is falling" attitude, but I know one thing we have in spades - bored people. I bet when racing starts back up all of this will go away.....

R

Joe Harlan
12-24-2006, 10:40 PM
I bet when racing starts back up all of this will go away.....

R
[/b]

It will be a real shame if it does. People really do need to get involved in the running of this club. It's kinda to bad Ron because you actually seem to have the kind of credentials that may be able to help.

Ron Earp
12-25-2006, 07:35 AM
Joe it is Christmas and some humor needs to be injected here and there on the board. Surely Jeff's first post indicated this was a humor thread? :)

There are some distinct issues for sure I think, I just have not sorted through everything to figure out what is real and what is the product of bored racers. But I am interested to know about it for sure, and I really don't think it will "go away" when racing starts. I've had enough explainged to me with respect to background and only factual events for me to think that Kansas is an odd place with some strange goings on.

Merry Christmas!

:114:

Ron

Krysd
01-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Jeff, this is a pretty funny thread, thanks for the "break from reality", I must go now, the voices are telling me to "go home and clean my guns".

Krys Dean :026:

JeffYoung
01-10-2007, 07:02 PM
This is not humor. This is not a break from reality. The Greys are coming.....and they like us in a wine and butter sauce, with a side of asparagus.

dj10
01-10-2007, 08:10 PM
This is not humor. This is not a break from reality. The Greys are coming.....and they like us in a wine and butter sauce, with a side of asparagus. [/b]

They won't take me alive.......I hate asparagus.

lateapex911
01-11-2007, 10:41 AM
This is not humor. This is not a break from reality. The Greys are coming.....and they like us in a wine and butter sauce, with a side of asparagus. [/b]

Aren't they afraid their pee's gonna stink???
;)

ddewhurst
01-11-2007, 03:42 PM
***The Greys are coming.....and they like us in a wine and butter sauce, with a side of asparagus.***

Is it the Greys that approved the publishing of the year 2007 SCCA calendar? I may be a small town boy but at the same time I have NEVER viewed a calendar with Monday on the left hand side of the calendar & Saturday & Sunday listed on the right hand side of the calendar. Talk about a bunch of people that are totally out of control. :wacko: Dam those Greys & their friken wind, sauce & asparagus. :o That stuff made em loose their minds. :026:

Have Fun ;)
David

mlytle
01-11-2007, 04:05 PM
***The Greys are coming.....and they like us in a wine and butter sauce, with a side of asparagus.***

Is it the Greys that approved the publishing of the year 2007 SCCA calendar? I may be a small town boy but at the same time I have NEVER viewed a calendar with Monday on the left hand side of the calendar & Saturday & Sunday listed on the right hand side of the calendar. Talk about a bunch of people that are totally out of control. :wacko: Dam those Greys & their friken wind, sauce & asparagus. :o That stuff made em loose their minds. :026:

Have Fun ;)
David
[/b]
would that be the calendar that doesn't have any pics of IT cars in it? the Greys must drive miatas or spec racers.... B)

iambhooper
01-11-2007, 10:05 PM
We are leaving tomorrow... going to the Pisgah National Forest, it has to be a safe haven. While I have spied frequent Alien activity in the mountains (years of watching flying saucers cruise through the Smoky Mountains while pearing through a bottle of Black Velvet), I suspect...err.. hope, that it is made up of Venutian activity. They seem much more friendly.

JeffYoung
01-12-2007, 12:36 AM
Hoop! No! Don't go in the woods! That's where the Willyburgnuggerbears live. They eat uninsured auto-crossers for breakfast!

iambhooper
01-12-2007, 06:35 AM
Hoop! No! Don't go in the woods! That's where the Willyburgnuggerbears live. They eat uninsured auto-crossers for breakfast!
[/b]

Jeff, don't worry. Most of them are my cross eyed, celf tawt, no flush toilet using kinfowlk. They are often married to there sisters and other than a general lack of trust in anything from "those city fowlk" or "floridians", they are harmless. In fact, most of them are real good at fixun up some conrnbread and possum, whitlin, dranking (a few still make their own), and smokin "for medicinal reasons only" (many still grow their own). ;)

They are full of pride, as this can been seen in their old car and concrete mixer colection that's often on display in front of their trailer. Many times they will try to dress these up with Bud Lite cans or old faded plastic childrens toys. As there is no reason to spend good beer and smokes money on childrens clothing, the younguns will often be seen playing around these prized possesions without a stitch on them.

I could go on and on... but my point is, these are the people that tend to attract most of the Alien visitors in the area, so hopefully we will be safe in our seclusion. That is unless, I decide to maintain the racing business, and Melinda want's a sidewalk to the cabin.... :blink:

erlrich
01-12-2007, 07:24 AM
Who are these Greys, and where do they live? Sounds like it's time for a good ole fashioned ass-whoopin :mad1:

JeffYoung
01-12-2007, 07:35 AM
Zeta Reticuli. Fire up the warp drive, put on some tea, and you can be there in a few hours.

erlrich
01-12-2007, 08:17 AM
Zeta Reticuli. Fire up the warp drive, put on some tea, and you can be there in a few hours. [/b] Dammit man, I'm only an ITA driver, we aren't allowed warp drive (in his best Scottish accent).

Guess I'll just have to be assimilated. Lead me to your cones...

iambhooper
01-12-2007, 09:29 PM
The Willyburgnuggerbears said to say hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh....

JeffYoung
01-12-2007, 11:09 PM
Willy rectal probe is a bitch man. I feel for you. So to speak.

leawil
01-16-2007, 03:55 PM
Willyburgnuggerbears are SmashCAR fans, of course.

http://artisaneditions.com/ATT914002.JPG

iambhooper
01-16-2007, 08:31 PM
I survived, manage to get away by tempting them with cough medicine, bud lite and a pack of doral full flavored!

Yes, they are NECKAR people. They often look at you with wild intensity when you first tell them that you race cars. When your response to their "What kinda kar do ya race?" question is... "Honda CRX!" They then give you the deer in the headlight response.