PDA

View Full Version : ITAC seeks two more members

Andy Bettencourt
12-04-2006, 10:03 PM
If you are interested in serving on the Improved Touring Advisory Committee, please send your 'resume' to the CRB. (crb AT scca.com)

All applicants will be reviewed by the ITAC and CRB. Currently, the ITAC is made up of drivers in ITS, ITA and ITB. ITR and ITC drivers are encouraged to apply to facilitate diversity. West coast representation is also lacking.

If you have specific questions about the job, feel free to PM me here with a good time to contact you and I will get to you.

Greg Amy
12-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Too many Northeast guys, or could you stand another?

Andy Bettencourt
12-04-2006, 10:45 PM
All resumes accepted!

R2 Racing
12-05-2006, 07:57 AM
Just wondering, who's on the ITAC in the GLDiv?

x-ring
12-05-2006, 08:49 AM
How about a general question?

On average, and I mean both average across the group and average throughout the year, about how much time is required to do the job properly? I realize that some members will spend more time and some less, I'm just trying to get a feel for what's needed from a member.

I'm a category supervisor for the Runoffs Tech team now (SM), and I know that requires four to ten hours per month, except in September and October when it takes a LOT more. November and December are pretty dead, then in January we start planning for the fall.

Are there any times of the year for the ITAC that require more than the usual amount of time, maybe just before the new-year rules come out?

Andy Bettencourt
12-05-2006, 10:32 AM
1 con call per month - between 2 - 3 hours. 4th Monday.

Access to an ITAC/CRB only web-board where letters are logged, posted and debate is encouraged so members are prepared for con-call. (All the AC's have a board like this, Prod, SM, GT, etc)

Time required is fairly static on a month to month basis.

1stGenBoy
12-05-2006, 10:47 AM
Just wondering, who's on the ITAC in the GLDiv?
[/b]

I'm close anyway.
Milwaukee,Wi