PDA

View Full Version : Conover Motorsports 2007 Enduro Calendar

Knestis
11-25-2006, 04:39 PM
We've got an initial calendar set for our enduro season, available for interested parties at...

http://it2.evaluand.com/gti/events07.php

I've costed out seats and have at least one available for each of the six events on that list so if you want more information, get in touch. We can do a screamin' deal for half of the NASA 3.5 hours at VIR in February, since we have a lot of rubber left from the cold-weather VIR 13 - $800 for the right qualified shoe, unless you have a burning desire for brand new Hoosiers.

Kirk

Bill Miller
11-25-2006, 05:50 PM
Nice schedule Kirk! Looks aggressive early in the year, but since the NASA and USERA races are really just long sprints, it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

I assume SP is penciled in because of the registration process?

Let's talk about Fla.

Knestis
11-25-2006, 06:04 PM
I also haven't seen confirmation of the SP 12 date. Let me know if you do...
K

dickita15
11-26-2006, 06:05 AM
I also haven't seen confirmation of the SP 12 date. Let me know if you do...
K
[/b]
wdcr put it on the divisional schedule june 1&2

philstireservice
11-26-2006, 12:14 PM
wdcr put it on the divisional schedule june 1&2
[/b]

Excellent !!! :happy204:

Knestis
11-26-2006, 01:36 PM
That's great news, Dick - thanks!

K

EDIT - Since we have tires left over from the 13 Hours, we can do a great deal for someone who wants to split the NASA 3.5 hours at VIR in February - $800, just show up and drive.

Knestis
12-05-2006, 08:49 PM
Update - It's too soon to be naming line-ups but based on current commitments, it appears that Pablo almost has his dance card full. As of now, all we have left is...

Homestead 12 (Apr) - one seat
Summit 12 (Jun) - one seat
Nelson Longest Day (Aug) - one seat
VIR 13 (Nov) - two seats

I'm still looking for someone who wants to get out of the blocks early with the "short ones" (VIR 3.5 in Feb., CMP 2x3 in Mar.). These will be a deal for a driver who's ready that early.

We still have other stuff brewing, too so if you can't commit yet there will still be another option.

K