PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

tom_sprecher
11-23-2006, 10:27 AM
I'm going over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house to eat turkey and stuffing to the point just shy of being forced to have my stomach pumped. Then I'm going to kick back and fall asleep in a lazy boy while the sound of the Lions playing whoever is in the background.

To all of you and yours from me and mine have a happy Thanksgiving.

Chris Wire
11-23-2006, 11:00 AM
One hour and counting until feast time!

We eat early so as to better partake of leftovers for dinner. Mix in a little NFL on my in-laws 60" hi def and all is well. Following the leftover encore, assuming I can keep my head upright, I will watch the BC-Miami game to see if the Hurricanes can make this college football season any worse.

Tomorrow is Black Friday, which my wife participates in with vigor. I'll be in the garage wrenching on the car. Saturday it's off to Sebring for the Turkey Trot. Sadly, I'll be only a spectator, but it beats any day at work! What a great weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

"On this Day of Thanksgiving, may God rest your heart and mind, may He bless and keep you and your family, and may He continue to extend His blessings upon our great nation, guiding us one and all by His Word." Abraham Lincoln, 1863

BobsAuto
11-24-2006, 01:36 PM
And a belated Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Spent Wed. night feasting at Raymond's new apt. with he, Stephen, and their girlfriends, then Thursday it was off to feast with Bob's family. Stuffed is NOT the word for it. Warm enough for racing up here. Indian summer for sure.
Hope you all survive Black Friday (especially those in retail....I feel sorry for Stephen today) and enjoy your long weekend.