PDA

View Full Version : I love NASCAR

lateapex911
11-18-2006, 06:26 PM
I just love Nascar. The trucks the bush cars, dirt racing even the bomber classes at the local short track... BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY!!! Yes I'm coming out of the closet. The stories about the families and sponsor events. It's the human interest stories that realy suck me in. Not like I'm going to turn the channel from my soaps but I find it very entertaining. I only wish that they would play more Nascar oriented shows on Speed. Or maybe they will start showing that school bus racing again that was very exciting. Some times I watch naked. I also think I'm in love with Bill Miller or maybe Greg :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

PS. Maybe I should have logged off of John Weisberg's computer when I left his house today :unsure: :( :119:

BobsAuto
11-18-2006, 06:29 PM
I think you get all hot and bothered when you see SCCA member, Mike Joy, (NER) commentating....... :rolleyes:

Bill Miller
11-18-2006, 06:30 PM
I just love Nascar. The trucks the bush cars, dirt racing even the bomber classes at the local short track... BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY!!! Yes I'm coming out of the closet. The stories about the families and sponsor events. It's the human interest stories that realy suck me in. Not like I'm going to turn the channel from my soaps but I find it very entertaining. I only wish that they would play more Nascar oriented shows on Speed. Or maybe they will start showing that school bus racing again that was very exciting. Some times I watch naked. I also think I'm in love with Bill Miller or maybe Greg :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .
PS. Maybe I should have logged off of John Weisberg's computer when I left his house today :unsure: :( :119:
[/b]

Wow, I never would have guessed!!!

CaptainWho
11-18-2006, 07:25 PM
[/b]

:happy204: There's a tradition where I work of doing stuff like this to people who walk away from their computers without logging out. It's colloquially known as a "baggy pants".

Greg Amy
11-18-2006, 09:59 PM
Jake, I never knew! You should have told me sooner...big boy...

(Aren't browser cookies fun...?)

Bill Miller
11-18-2006, 11:00 PM
:happy204: There's a tradition where I work of doing stuff like this to people who walk away from their computers without logging out. It's colloquially known as a "baggy pants".
[/b]

I believe the correct term is "PWN3D" :happy204:

RSTPerformance
11-19-2006, 01:33 AM
Some times I watch naked. I also think I'm in love with Bill Miller or maybe Greg[/b]

Jake, I never knew! You should have told me sooner...big boy...
(Aren't browser cookies fun...?)
[/b]

I thought we all new that already... (trying to look for the right smiley to incert...)

lol

Raymond

ddewhurst
11-19-2006, 08:24 PM
My first thought reading this thread was that next Jake would be doing some Banjo :035:
***(trying to look for the right smiley to incert...)***

With the above ^ post I am more curious that ever to see what develops as the thread turns.

Continue the Fun ;)

David

11-20-2006, 11:30 AM
Hey Raymond,

Did you notice the music they played on the "morphed changing faces of NASCAR drivers" clip they played...Ambulance LTD (Yoga means Union).

Were you at VIR for the 13 hour?

Steve Smyczek

RSTPerformance
11-20-2006, 11:55 AM
Nope we were not at the 13hr or the ARRC... After the NARRC Runoffs disaster we were burnt out and then with the passing of one of our crew members family members I decided it was best to stay at home (Instead of spectate) and be with family... even in racing family comes first, and everyone on our crew is like family to us :) !!!

Raymond "I need to burn you a CD sometime!!!" Blethen

kgobey
11-20-2006, 12:39 PM
The cool thing about this thread - apart from the underlying homo-erotic theme :cavallo: are that the automatic google ads are all NASCAR based... :wacko:

Stan
11-20-2006, 12:47 PM
http://home.earthlink.net/~rps1976/Images/General/owned.JPG

:OLA:

Bill Miller
11-20-2006, 01:19 PM

[/b]

LOL!!

"Mess w/ the bull and you get the horn!"

DavidM
11-20-2006, 01:56 PM
[/b]

I think you're really in love with Juan Pablo. That's why you've turned to NASCAR. NASCAR guys do seem to like to bump each other from behind. ;)

David

lateapex911
11-20-2006, 02:44 PM
The joy of this thread is that payback is a bitch.

1st installment was today.... the pranks will continue, John..

(Did they ever stop?? ;) )

All in good fun guys.......

Z3_GoCar
11-20-2006, 04:06 PM

[/b]

To quote Ernest Hemmingway, "That bull has horns like banana's!"

Enjoy the ride on the banana do you??

James

Bill Miller
11-20-2006, 04:09 PM
The joy of this thread is that payback is a bitch.

1st installment was today.... the pranks will continue, John..

(Did they ever stop?? ;) )

All in good fun guys.......
[/b]

Jake,

You're so cute when you're angry!~~ :o :birra:

BobsAuto
11-21-2006, 10:59 AM
Obviously sponsored by Nascar, here is a fun game to play with your kids and teach them Math as well. (maybe the adults need help too..... :P )

Just funnin' with y'all....

byron12
11-22-2006, 01:50 AM
my favorite thing I have seen on speed channel is the roll over contest in P.O.S. cars with no roll cages; my personal favorite was the guy with the broken arm who won. no pain no gain they say got to love darwin. :happy204: