PDA

View Full Version : Video of the races?

mattbatson
11-15-2006, 05:51 PM
I didnt get to stay for the race, but was there for the test day...
First time at the track, and it was great. Truly a fun track to drive.

I was wondering if anyone has video of the race, especially ITB, but any would be great.

I got my first onboard video, and thought some of the ITB guys I was with on track would like to see themselves on video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4748190663579799857

pbrown90
12-03-2006, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the video, I was in the blue Prelude, the one blowing smoke. The engine gave out during that practice session.

Kazoo
12-03-2006, 10:32 PM
Just curious... what are you driving in that video of the test day?

mattbatson
12-04-2006, 09:49 AM
Hey Pbrown,
I knew one of the guys I was running with out there would appreciate the video.
I always enjoy a video where you can see your own car...and you were in there quite a bit...along with the black GTI.
I actually came over to your tent to chat, but you were working in the engine bay and I didnt want to disturb ya. I'm kinda a big blonde guy, in case ya saw me.
If I had been staying for the weekend, I would have made another attempt to meet you.

Hope your engine repair isnt too expensive.

You'll be seeing a lot of me at RA, as it is now my closest track since my move to asheville, NC

Kazoo, I was in a black suzuki swift GTI.

pbrown90
12-04-2006, 12:28 PM
Matt,
The video is great, the different perspective is nice. I was a little pre-occupied with my engine issues but still should have been driving better, still lots to learn. Hopefully the engine will be fixed with a freshening, it was piston/ring issues. Hopefully I'll make it down there next year, I'm located in Michigan.

mattbatson
12-04-2006, 12:49 PM
ah, I guess I assumed you were a local.
Guess you wont be seeing much of me B)
Well, your car seemed to handle pretty well thru the twisty's...and it didnt seem to be down on horsepower.

I expect a good run with ya next year...