PDA

View Full Version : Podium pics???????

mazdaspeed9356
11-15-2006, 10:21 AM
If anyone knows who was taking pics of us on the podium i would reallly apprieciate it??????

Thanks

BobsAuto
11-15-2006, 10:23 AM
Check the thread for ARRC photos. He posted there.

CaptainWho
11-19-2006, 09:53 PM
OK, folks, I'm currently uploading my gallery for the 2006 ARRC. It's taken a week, but most of that was due to having to caption all of the photos and set up the other tags, like which cars and classes are represented in each photo. The upload is going to take a while longer. There are nearly 600 photos plus index pages and thumbnails.

With that many photos, I've broken the gallery up into several index pages. Each "index page" is pretty much just a long list of photos with a few details about each one. Some of the pages are quite large and even with 120 pixel thumbnails, they're going to be excruciating on dial up. Clicking on a thumbnail image will load a larger version.

I'm using a program I'm writing to generate the gallery and it's still in its early stages so the presentations are pretty raw. I'm going to be working on the program and spiffing up the presentation over the coming weeks. I'm also not 100% certain that all of the photos are ending up on at least one page, so I'll be debugging that and convincing myself.

The URL for our ARRC page is

http://NutDriver.org/ARRC06.shtml

At the bottom of that page is a link to the ARRC gallery.

chumpy36
11-20-2006, 08:30 AM
Doug,

AWESOME pics. And awesome job categorizing and captioning them. Really nice presentation.

thanks very much...