PDA

View Full Version : Photos from the podium

chumpy36
11-14-2006, 02:06 PM
I know there were some official photographers there. Any idea who they were or how to get copies of pics?

I'd love to get some pics of myself on the podium so people will believe me! :)

Jason

CaptainWho
11-14-2006, 03:03 PM
I did the podium shots for the Atlanta Region "Steering Wheel" newsletter for the Pro-IT race on Friday and the first four races on Saturday. I'm working on the post processing, captioning, etc., now so that I can send them to the "Steering Wheel" folks. I'll ask if they're OK with me posting them or if they want me to wait until the next issue of the "Steering Wheel" goes out or whatever. At that same time, I'll be putting up a gallery of the rest of my photos from the ARRC on our NutDriver web site. Please do not email me or PM me about these, it'll just slow the process down. I'll post a message in the ARRC forum when I know more.

chumpy36
11-14-2006, 04:01 PM
Thanks Doug!

Anubis
11-14-2006, 07:59 PM
/me runs off and emails AND private messages Doug about pictures

:023:

CaptainWho
11-19-2006, 09:57 PM
Howdy, folks,

I just posted in the "podium photos" thread but figured I ought to put it here, too ... I'm in the process of uploading my photo gallery for the 2006 ARRC as I type this ... it should be done pretty soon ... the URL is

http://NutDriver.org/ARRC06.shtml

At the bottom of that page is a link to the gallery itself. One of the categories in the gallery is "Podium" and it has all of the podium shots I took, grouped by Run Group.