PDA

View Full Version : Great Pumpkin First Win in ITS

tdw6974
10-31-2006, 03:57 PM
:P The Pumkin is over B) As the Topic says it there is a weather term seems like we had it. Still made for some great racing and with the results posted on MYLAPS.com you will see some familar names listed :lol: Sunday was a bit kinder to racers with Sun and Cool weather helping, But the track still had some wet stops that really greased things up. We got our first victory with our ITS car on sunday and had a second on Saturday. The enduro was became a see who go the distance on a tank of fuel. Since the rules did not require a stop several competitors went the distance on one tank The overhaul winner was in the paddock next to us and I think He had to put fuel in to get his car on the trailer :) . Well its on to next year Tom Weaver :eclipsee_steering:

Andy Bettencourt
10-31-2006, 04:39 PM
We got our first victory with our ITS car on sunday and had a second on Saturday. [/b]

:happy204: :happy204: :happy204: :happy204:

lateapex911
10-31-2006, 06:49 PM
Nice job!!! Got a link for the race and MYLAPs results so we can take a look?

BRAD BARNHOUSE
10-31-2006, 07:44 PM
Great job Tom, it's always good to see you and Bill. Always smiling. Bill and I have met a few times in impound this year. I enjoy seeing what you and your son have in common. You are a lucky man!
I have some people I would like to thank. Maurice Lafond, Mark Connelly, Jeff ?, Tom Blaney for getting me a gear at the last minute, and most of all my wife Deborah who endured the freezing cold weather to help me not only win ITA and overall on Sunday, but the NYSRRC Championship in ITA by one point. I had entered the enduro but the damage from the sprint race kept me from participating. My car looks like it has been through a war.
I love this stuff!
Brad Barnhouse & Deb

dropkick317
10-31-2006, 10:45 PM
Brad, congratulations on your wins! Although I never met you I heard alot about you through Maurice. I too have to thank him for everything he has done for me, he played a key role in helping me with the prep of my car and has always been a great friend. I hope to meet and race you next year.

datadude
11-01-2006, 07:10 AM
Link for mylaps - go there and then search Neohio and find WNY SCCA Great Pumpkin

Andy Bettencourt
11-01-2006, 08:38 AM
Or just click HERE (http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=176750)

22timber
11-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Congratulations Tom & Bill! It's great to see hard work pay off for good guys.

Mark