PDA

View Full Version : ARRC contingency sponsors

dominojd
10-31-2006, 03:40 AM
It's great that we have so many sponsors for the ARRC races but, the question is how do we find out what we have to do to be eligble for and contingency prizes. If you click on the link for nissan all you get is some Nissan computer co. what is that and all the others bring you straight to thier web site. Am I missing something somewhere?

crushed
10-31-2006, 09:37 AM
looks like someone just posted them on http://arrc-online.com/

RSTPerformance
10-31-2006, 10:59 AM
great work by those putting together the contingencies and those who are offering the contingencies!!!

Raymond

IPRESS
11-02-2006, 03:37 PM
Am I correct that their will be sponsor decals at the race as was the case my last time to ARRC?

R2 Racing
11-02-2006, 11:39 PM
Yea, most likely they'll have a contingency/sponsor trailer where you can go and sign up for whatever you chose and get the necessary decals.

Sandy
11-06-2006, 04:13 PM
Yes, there will be a contingency trailer where you sign up for the prizes and get decals, etc. It will be parked trackside across from Tech. The track PA will announce when it opens; maybe Thur evening; Friday morning for sure.
It is again the work of Paul Brewer and Fletcher that secure the sponsors for the ARRC.

Sandy
11-07-2006, 10:37 AM
The Contingency Trailer will open mid afternoon on Thursday and close Noon of Friday.