PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi Eclipse "Set Up"

Tkczecheredflag
10-25-2006, 05:35 AM
For those of you who were lured into my web of deception about the Eclipse - I apologize - I was just having a little fun.

Short version of the story:
After registering for the NARRC and posting that registration was open, I inadvertenly deleted my Integra from the on-line registration system. "Crazy Joe" followed my posting and said "so why don't you register?" - at which time I said "not sure what car I am bringing". The "other car" statement seemed to create a "little buzz" with my fellow racers - so I just couldn't help myself - I had to put out some more "honey". I know - I can be a "sick cookie". So I paged the GCR for a car that had a little mystery and came up with the Eclipse. No harm intended - thought I could use it to have some "winter" writng fun - but I couldn't keep a straight face about the car at the NARRC - so I gave the hoax. Hope no one was offended. I couldn't kelp myself. Once I was up to a "four honey bag a day habit" I sought help. I am now in a Twelve Step program for BS - this is Step #4. :D

JLawton
10-25-2006, 05:55 AM
Jerk!! <_<

:lol:

You got me good!! And after the pep talk I gave you about the Teg!! Uhhhhhhh, stabbed in the back!! I&#39;ll get my revenge at ARRC!!!

dickita15
10-25-2006, 06:17 AM
Tim, you have no idea how many people started researching the Eclipse. by the way I am told the brake swept are really sucks, worst in class.

you are a bad bad man. :lol:

Andy Bettencourt
10-25-2006, 06:25 AM
The more I get to know Tim, the more I love him. Don&#39;t bust him too much though...he will be busy helping me with development in my new ITA project - a Cosworth Vega.

(Edit to prevent more ball-busting! Doc, you need to work on your Tim&#39;s at the track... :) )

Doc Bro
10-25-2006, 10:27 AM
The more I get to know Time, the more I love him. Don&#39;t bust him too much though...he will be busy helping me with development in my new ITA project - a Cosworth Vega.
[/b]

I wish I had Tim for a new project (or is it Time??) :D

R

lateapex911
10-25-2006, 11:32 AM
I&#39;ve been scratching my head ever since i heard it too...WHy why why I kept thinking! basta@d!

Funny stuff there Timmy boy! (If I had run into you Sat I would have a LOT of questions for you...would you have been able to stand up to the questioning without cracking?)

philstireservice
10-25-2006, 12:02 PM
LOL Tim...............yep you had us all. My wife and I were on the way to Road America last weekend and I find myself looking at every Eclipse/Talon on the road going ...."yeah, that could be the sleeper".......lol

Phil

Tkczecheredflag
10-25-2006, 02:53 PM
I&#39;ve been scratching my head ever since i heard it too...WHy why why I kept thinking! basta@d!

Funny stuff there Timmy boy! (If I had run into you Sat I would have a LOT of questions for you...would you have been able to stand up to the questioning without cracking?)
[/b]
No way I could have stood up to your scrutiny Jake. Part of the reason I drove such a poor race Saturday was because I was so guilt riden after speaking with Rob in my trailer about the car. He had questions the Eclipse and was wondering if there were pictures. In the false grid I was trying to call over his Dad, so I could clear my conscience but I was unable to do so. Now Jeff L knows why he had an edge on me at LRP. Oh well, there is always next year. Besides I am sleeping much better these days.

lateapex911
10-25-2006, 04:09 PM
If thats the case Tim, I suggest you come up with a scam for any race i am in with you. If guilt slows you down, who am I to complain?? ;)