PDA

View Full Version : Crew needed?

RSTPerformance
10-23-2006, 05:38 PM
Ok-

So after the crew found out that we really couldn't make it work to get to Atlanta, I have been scolded...

My exaggerated conversation with one friend and crew member named Justin:

Justin: "So we are not going?"
Me: "No, get over it already!!!"
Justin: "But I already got the time off work, I really wanted to get away from the wife and go to this race, it is the best race of the year from what I am told, and I need to see what could be better than the NARRC Runoffs."
Me: "Sorry dude, can't do it unless you can aford the time/money to fix the cars"
Justin: "Well, what am I going to do now???"
Me: "... well maybe one of the folks on improvedtouring.com will have 2 open spots in thier tow vehicle and some open space on the floor of a hotel room and will need crew."
Justin: "Sounds like a great trip, get on it and make it happen"

So with that... I need to find someone who wants crew. It would be for myself and my friend Justin ONLY. We have from Monday night before the ARRC till the Following Tuesday Morning off from work, so we can fit into just about any travel plans from the Northeast area. Justin has been with us since we started years and years ago and is willing to do everything from greece an axle with bare hands to work on exhaust. I am a driver, but I seem to have figured out how to set up a car pritty well at Road Atlanta before so I am sure I can do it again. You would get actual experienced crew and not just spectators. We are looking for an adventure, we are used to working on the cars non stop throughout the night to get the car going even for only 1 lap. You wont find a better crew willing to work for less. Please let me know if you are at all interested in our help to achive your goals, and get me out of trouble!!!

Raymond

RSTPerformance
10-25-2006, 02:06 PM
We got an offer for hetel rooms, now we are just looking to hitch a ride with someone. Will travel part way to meet you!!! hint hint CT & NY travelers... Greg Amy is full, who else has room!!!

Raymond "would love to help everyone out!!!" Blethen

gran racing
10-25-2006, 06:24 PM
Just hoping to see Ray and his buddy down in Atlanta... BTW, if I personally were racing and driving down, it would be crazy of me not to take advantage of this offer.

Dave

RSTPerformance
11-20-2006, 12:08 PM
With all that was going on I never sent out a big thank you to those that tried to squeeze me and my friend into thier rigs for the trip to Atlanta. Unfortunatly some unexpeceted news kept me from going, but I did want to give a big THANK YOU to Greg Amy (did you win that race?) and Bildon Motorsports for offering up rides and hospitality. We owe you a beer, or soda, whatever you are into :)

Thanks again;

Raymond