PDA

View Full Version : Thursday night @ Lime Rock... I need a favor...

Rabbit05
10-18-2006, 09:29 AM
Does anyone have a set of Toe Plates I can borrow ? I am planning on being at Lime Rock thursday afternoon, around 5 pm. I wanted to finish up setting up the car before it starts raining. If anyone could lend me some I got a nice cold one in it for ya .. :birra:

John VanDenburgh
ITC Rabbit #05

StephenB
10-18-2006, 09:46 AM
Hoosier didn't park in there normal spot... they parked on the other side so we parked our rig at the big cement pad. We are going to leave the tarp up so that ANYONE can stay dry and use the cement pad. EVERYONE is welcome to our "Pad" to use the cement. More times than not people park over the cement pads so they are not usable. This was not our intention. Our intention was to park so that they ARE usable to anyone. Our tarp will be set up over most of it so that when people want to use it they can also stay dry.

Tom our crew guy owns the toe pad and he likes cheap beer so come over, I'm sure he won't mind helping out. We should be in around 5 as well.

Stephen

Rabbit05
10-18-2006, 10:10 AM
Awesome....!! I definatly apprieciate it ! And I am also a cheap beer fan...they don't put a Blue Ribbon on their cans for nothin'... :wacko:

See ya there..!

John VanDenburgh
ITC Rabbit #05