PDA

View Full Version : Runoff Pics

cherokee
10-17-2006, 11:41 AM
My website is in the process of uploading, there are over 6,000 pics of the runoffs. You can see them at www.gt-actionphotos.com All photos should be uploaded by tomorrow baring any upload problems.

The majority of the pictures are at a greatly reduced quality to save space. There are 6 full size pics on the site to see what I have to offer. All pics on the site are FREE. If you would like a couple of them e-mailed to you just shoot me a note. The full size pics are around 4mb in size.

Some of the galleries are quite big even with the greatly reduced picture size, so give them time to load. If you are on dial-up get ready to spend some time.

And please pass the word to the other sites, FV, GT, and so on.

Enjoy the site and the pics.

Z3_GoCar
10-17-2006, 09:37 PM
http://www.gt-actionphotos.com/images/gallery/Small%20Pics/ep/ep0963.jpg

In the words of DW, "Hey man, where's the love??"

I'm glad no one was hurt.

James

RSTPerformance
10-18-2006, 11:22 AM
:023: nice shots

Raymond

cherokee
10-18-2006, 01:57 PM
The bad part was when they tried to get the two cars apart, they first tried to drag the RX7 over the Cat. Morons. Then they had the idea lets lift the RX higher and just push the Cat out of the way. Not the brightest of folks. It was pretty nasty and am also glad that no one was hurt. The bad part is that the red RX was driven by some guys doing some work on my GT6....hope my prices don't go up :)

On the plus side I am working on making the pics on the site bigger. Should help with viewing them.

lateapex911
10-18-2006, 05:02 PM
Glad nobody got hurt there.

Does seem ironic considering how the RX7 replaced the typical British sportscar as the "sportscar" for the enthusiast American before the Miata came along.

Those Japs just love tromping on the Brits, LOL.

Speed Raycer
10-18-2006, 06:04 PM
Morons. ... Not the brightest of folks. [/b]
Nice comments for volunteers trying to make a dangerous situation go away as quick & as safe as possible without getting taken out by a moron driver who's red misted and tired of the yellow flags.

Remember, some of them might have been MiDiv workers who might remember your opinions the next time they see an MR2 or GT6 that had an off ;)

Oh... good pics!

ddewhurst
10-19-2006, 09:07 AM
***The bad part is that the red RX was driven by some guys doing some work on my GT6....***

Driven by some guys is not a fact. The car is driven by a Merdith Haupt (sp) who is a lady. Her father & Charlie build cars. Talked with her at her paddock spot & she was releived that the Brit driver was good to go.

All your pictures are great.

cherokee
10-20-2006, 09:39 AM
Ok I am sorry, but after seeing them bash a FF into a wall while bringing it back on the hook, then this, then them getting the tow truck stuck in the mud it had been a bit much (and all the same crew). Perhaps instead of morons, I should have said inexperenced. I have some very good friends that are workers, and after talking to them they said that they where being pushed to get everything cleared as fast as possible, I can understand that, but I also think that this is one area where no one should be "pushed". It was just a bad deal all the way around.

And yes I know that the car in question was driven by his daughter. I talked to them yesterday and they had already started work on getting everything fixed up. I used the term guys as a catch all.

ddewhurst, do you live in the Kansas City area? Perhaps we can pit close together some time. I have been doing business with C&M for a very long time now, and think everyone down there are great guys, I just wish they where in a better part of town. SW Blvd. is not the best place. Expecially if you have to trailer a car there. But a super cool little shop and run by top rung folks. IMHO there are none better in KC.

Once again I would like to say sorry for the moron comnent, it was out of line, and a stupid thing for me to say. :(