PDA

View Full Version : looking for a crew spot for the NARRC

tcpip
10-16-2006, 10:55 AM
Didn't think of this sooner, but I'm heading to the NARRC and I'm looking for a crew spot if anyone has 1 available.

RSTPerformance
10-16-2006, 11:15 AM
You are more than welcome to be on our "overcrew" list... not sure how much that will cost you for the weekend. We have a few already on that list as we ran out of crew spots quickly... Let me know if you don't find a "free" spot.

You also might consider doing some volunteer work such as corner working one day or maybe registration, tech, etc.. That will get you in as a worker :birra:

Raymond "Wish I had more spots" Blethen

PS: Anyone know the cost for overcrew passes? I don't remember seeing it on the Supps.

gran racing
10-16-2006, 11:40 AM
I thought overcrew spots cost the same as a spectator, you just get to wear a super cool bracelet.

fulscaltyz
10-16-2006, 06:41 PM
I have a few empty spots if needed :birra:

JLawton
10-17-2006, 06:13 AM
Jon,
Dave had me add you to my list..............I think..............I'll double check and let you know if not.......

tcpip
10-17-2006, 01:49 PM
Thanks for the responses.

Jeff, just let me know either, when you figure out. Thanks.

Dave82, I'll let you know if things fall through with Jeff. Or Jeff can just post here.

JLawton
10-18-2006, 07:40 AM
Jon, you're all set. Your buddy Dave was lookin' out for you!! I just couldn't rember that far back!!

gran racing
10-18-2006, 08:55 AM
Yeah, let's go with that! I can't take credit for this one - you must have just been psychic Jeff as I wasn't sure if Jon would be going when we talked. I told Jon he should post something here. :rolleyes: