PDA

View Full Version : 87 CRX Si - need a factory fuel tank!

highmiles
10-12-2006, 08:16 PM
Trying to build up a 1987 CRX Si for STS2 Autocross competition, but the gas tank was full of rust and is not useable. If anyone has one lying around, I would gladly buy it from you. If you've replace your stock tank with a fuel cell, and no longer need the factory tank, call or email me.

Thanks,

Ron Conrad
[email protected]
260-927-0356

tom91ita
10-12-2006, 09:17 PM
ron,

i will have one in a few weeks. i am parting out a 87? crx si. i was going to keep the fuel pump but sell/pitch the tank depending on what shape it was in. have no idea what shape it is in for yet. car was idle for a while when i got it.

when i get more parts off it, i will post up parts for sale at red pepper racing.

otherwise, i am thinking of doing the cell upgrade and would likely sell the tank now that i know is in decent shape. know of any good deals on cells for G Production racing?

tom

p.s., i don't think the snakes were in the tank.

highmiles
10-14-2006, 12:38 PM
Thanks Tom! I definately need a good tank asap as my mechanic has the car apart. Send me your current contact info.

My email is

[email protected]

Thanks,

Ron Conrad

P.S. my wife had a run in with a snake this Summer and her dad shot the snake before it could bite anyone, but it wouldn't let her exit the house through a certain doorway. Was your parts car full of snakes?

tom91ita
10-14-2006, 08:07 PM
not full, only 13.

actually 11 babies about 6" long and the mom & dad? about 30" long

trobbins
10-21-2006, 07:19 PM
I am parting a 1985 CRX Si .
I'll be keeping engine and trans and suspension .
Other than that I'll sell any thing you need .

85 ITC Civic
LP GP Civic in progress .

BobsAuto
11-03-2006, 10:10 AM
I have an entire car to part out. Engine runs, needs body work, but you COULD get a lot of useful parts out of it. Was offered $200 but the guy couldn't get anyone to pick it up and I had no way to get it to him. If you want it, I'll take $150.