PDA

View Full Version : REd Line Dealers

RSTPerformance
10-12-2006, 01:14 PM
Looking for a suplier of Red Line Products (high temp CV Joint Grease - Synthetic CV-2 Grease and Synthetic Tranny Fluid). If someone knows of a local provider who stocks this stuff so I could get the products by tomorrow please let me know. Last minute decision to change Axles :)

It would be nice to know supliers, but also if anyone local who has stuff in the garage that they want to clean out, also feel free to let me know :)

Raymond

BobsAuto
10-12-2006, 02:17 PM
Raymond, Try Bavarian Motor Works 1-800-535-2002. I believe they are in the Hampton Rt. 1 zone. AutoZone carries a limited line of Redline Products but might be able to order on a one day notice. I also would try Concord Motorsport. Actually, I will try to call them this afternoon for you.
Summit Racing,
Jegs,
are mail order houses you could try as well.

JimLill
10-12-2006, 04:17 PM
try to find out who the local distributor is. Many of them will give you a $ break if you buy a few cases of stuff.

nlevine
10-12-2006, 08:08 PM
HMS Motorsport in Peabody, MA sells Red Line.

7racing
10-16-2006, 09:11 AM
Forte's Parts Connection used to. I think they are in Burlington, MA now.

Jeremy

itracer
10-16-2006, 09:45 AM
Forte's Parts Connection used to. I think they are in Burlington, MA now.

Jeremy
[/b]

They moved. I don't know where, but I drive by the Burlingon place every day.

RSTPerformance
10-16-2006, 09:59 AM
Fortes Parts Connection is in Framingham MA. they just moved and have a huge stock on ALL rdline products. http://www.fortesparts.com/

Also I want to thank Flat-Out Motorsports as they offered some right off thier parts shelf to help me out.

A few other people also called to help, I ended up using an alternative as I just didn't have time to get down to either one last week.

Thanks again for all the suggestions/help, you guys/gals are great!!!

Raymond