PDA

View Full Version : Neon ...going to ARRC??

m glassburner
10-10-2006, 10:20 AM
Anyone bringing their neon to the ARRC to compete in the ITA race ??

Rabbit07
10-16-2006, 01:29 PM
Yes

m glassburner
10-16-2006, 08:47 PM
I'll be at the ARRC in ITB ...it's a black omni...look me up...I'll be pulling for ya...Good luck !!

dropkick317
10-16-2006, 09:06 PM
Yes
[/b]
Now I'm really bummed I'm not going. Good luck Chris.

RSTPerformance
10-17-2006, 12:28 AM
I am personally looking forward to see how the NEONS stack up at the ARRC. Will any be "top Notch" efforts?

I'll be at the ARRC in ITB ...it's a black omni...look me up...I'll be pulling for ya...Good luck !!
[/b]

Dam your back with the Omni :cavallo: JK, love that car as to me it seems as an "oddball," its the only Omni I have ever sceen run in ITB!!! :happy204: I still think it could be the car for the class, ever since I saw you at the ARRC a few years ago. looking forward to running with ya!!!

back on topic... Go NEONS!!!

Raymond

m glassburner
10-17-2006, 09:29 AM
Thanks raymond B) ..is your brother coming ?? I'm looking foward to the race also...needless to say I'll be happy just to get through tech :( I've worked hard to improve the car In all areas... B)

GregM
10-17-2006, 02:44 PM
I am personally looking forward to see how the NEONS stack up at the ARRC. Will any be "top Notch" efforts?

back on topic... Go NEONS!!!

Raymond
[/b]

Chris's car is definitely "Top Notch"and is the best prepared ITA Neon I have seen. That being said let's see how it makes out against the other makes.
I hope he does well so I can know what to expect when I get the new motor / shocks installed for next season.

Rabbit07
10-17-2006, 04:09 PM
Before the rumor mill gets going. Look for Kevin Fandozzi, driving a 2 door Twin Cam ACR. My car will not be there, but I will. I think at the current weight the Twin cam is not the car for ITA. My car is spec'd at 200 lbs less.

I am sure I already know how the car compares. With the likes of Moser and Ruck here in my Division. Car gets faster everytime I take it out, but there are still seconds to catch the leaders. I think that at bigger tracks the Neon has a good advantage (Power).

m glassburner
10-24-2006, 09:03 AM
Is anyone (buliding or) bringing a sohc @ 2400 lbs to the ARRC ? I think that's the one to have B)

R2 Racing
10-24-2006, 11:44 AM
Chris, should we put a pool together on just when you'll mutter the words "Damn, I wish I brought my car...."? :P That's cool that Kevin is bringing his down.

Rabbit07
10-24-2006, 04:39 PM
Chris, should we put a pool together on just when you'll mutter the words "Damn, I wish I brought my car...."? :P That's cool that Kevin is bringing his down.
[/b]

I am already saying it. Mostly because I have had some good races with Kevin Fandozzi and I would love for both of us to have our cars there.

It is going to be a busy two weeks with the 13 Hour one weekend and the ARRC the next.

m glassburner
11-01-2006, 09:55 AM
Only one neon ? B)