PDA

View Full Version : NARRC Points are updated

Andy Bettencourt
09-29-2006, 08:23 PM
http://www.scca-nnjr.org/download/narrc-points.pdf
The way I see ITB is Raymond Blethen has to beat Tim by 2 or more points and Stephen has to beat Tim by 3 or more points to take the Title...

JLawton
09-30-2006, 04:50 AM
Only 21 points seperate you and Greg?? Is that right? Hmmmmmmmm

Greg Amy
09-30-2006, 05:02 AM
Only 21 points seperate you and Greg?? Is that right? Hmmmmmmmm
[/b]
Yes, but...

Only the best eight finishes are counted. Andy's worst from this point forward is his fourth (6 points) from Pocono, thus it will get dropped after the NARRC. A win at the NARRC is worth 25 points (24 for the win plus 1 starting point) therefore he only has a potential of getting 25 minus 6 = 19 marginal points for a win at the NARRC (which he will do...) - GA

lateapex911
09-30-2006, 11:38 AM
So, you're saying we'll have the first Nissan NARRC champ EVER???!

Too bad you didn't choose a better looking Nissan, LOL

Congrats if you've got it locked, you certainly applied yourself and didn't let failure enter the lexicon.

BobsAuto
10-01-2006, 11:33 AM
The way I see ITB is Raymond Blethen has to beat Tim by 2 or more points and Stephen has to beat Tim by 3 or more points to take the Title...
[/b]

I believe the scenario is this (correct me if I'm wrong you guys). 6th or better and in whatever order they cross the finish line, that determines the winner of the ITB championship. It will be a really breath holding race for all the crew members combined to watch.

TimM ITB
10-01-2006, 12:17 PM
As for the ITB NARRC championship, it sure should be a "barn burner". Last race to determine the winner - excellent!

OK, the best I can figure, it goes like like this:

Stephen vs. Tim:

Stephen has to finish 5th or better, and AHEAD of Tim (if he were to finish 6th, receive 8 points, that would put us in a points tie (93). We have the same number of wins, the same number of 2nds, but I have more 3rds..........pretty darned close!!!!!) If we both finish 5th or better, then whoever is in front of the other will win (assuming Raymond is behind both of us).

Raymond vs. Tim:

Raymond has to finish 6th or better and AHEAD of Tim and he would win because we would both have the same number of points, but Raymond has more wins.

Raymond vs. Stephen:

If Tim finishes 7th or worse, AND behind BOTH of the Blethen Boys, then whichever Blethen is in front wins!

Tim vs. the Blethen Boys:

Simple - If I stay in front of both of them, no matter where we all finish, I win.

No doubt about it, I am going for the win, but no matter how it ends up, it's been a great season!

later,

Tim M

dominojd
10-01-2006, 12:21 PM
So, you're saying we'll have the first Nissan NARRC champ EVER???!

[/b]

If you look even closer if the other nissan finishes 7th or better there will be 2 nissans in the top 5 in NARRC points. I bet that never happened before either. :D

RSTPerformance
10-09-2006, 10:17 PM
The way I see ITB is Raymond Blethen has [/b]

the rest of the ITB field in his mirrors :)

lol, just saw this post. Several good races to come at this years NARRC Runoofs, looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

Raymond

dazzlesa
10-10-2006, 06:26 AM
just to add to the ITB fun, i beleive there are 3 civics registered. rich and eric can definatly get it done.

RSTPerformance
10-10-2006, 07:25 AM
just to add to the ITB fun, i beleive there are 3 civics registered. rich and eric can definatly get it done.
[/b]

Rich hunter... new car?

and Eric ? what car is this?

And yes I do agree, the win of the race will be a battle all of its own...

Raymond

TimM ITB
10-10-2006, 07:39 AM
I believe that Richie Hunter will be driving Tom Kelly's Mk III golf. As to the Civics - could they be the new "overdog" in the ITB group!?? Rick was wicked fast at Pocono - and, for the NARRC's - the more the merrier!

I don't know Eric - does he normally run SCCA? Northeast?? New car??

Hey Raymond - you started doing your rain dance yet??? :P

later,

Tim M

RSTPerformance
10-10-2006, 08:02 AM
Rain Dance engaged...

Looks like the test day might be a bust... and I wanted "real" testing with dry weather so it was "comfortable" to work on the car :bash_1_:

... The one time I DON'T want rain :dead_horse:

http://www.weather.com/weather/monthly/USC...pnav_undeclared (http://www.weather.com/weather/monthly/USCT0105?from=tenDay_topnav_undeclared)

Raymond

BobsAuto
10-10-2006, 09:02 AM
Wanted for Runoffs. I'd like to borrow someone's rain gear for the runoffs. I predict that the rain dance has spread throughout the entire Blethen family, myself included, but Mommy dearest has nothing to keep her dry. Any donations to keep her dry are welcome.

(Trashbags would have to be EXTRA LARGE and heavy duty as Mom has put on a few pounds over the years!) :( :(

Oh, yeah, sun dance engaged for test day. (I need a day off from chores!)

Andy Bettencourt
10-10-2006, 09:17 AM
Rain dance: <_<

If your gonna dance for rain, you can stand in it too.......

BobsAuto
10-10-2006, 09:51 AM
:huh: Yeh, but I&#39;m old and have you seen an old broad do the arthritis shuffle? :rolleyes:

dazzlesa
10-10-2006, 11:01 AM
both rich and erik have ex EMRA civics. i have no idea what they will bring but the civics make sense to me.