PDA

View Full Version : Summit Point Paddock Parking

anthonywill3
09-26-2006, 10:32 AM
Hey Guys:
I am coming down to Summit this weekend for the first time this year in my FC car. How has the paddock parking been? I plan on being there 8-9am Friday, will there be a chance of getting a spot on the asphalt, close enough to electric, or will I be too late? I saw our "reserved" parking for FC/CFC/FF, and there are not too many spots..
Thanks!
Tony

JamesB
09-26-2006, 10:40 AM
I suggest you contact the FC drivers rep and tell him your comming down. By doing so he can make sure there is space in the corral for you. otherwise the non corral areas is first come first serve. But the corrals have made parking much easier, its the reason I joined one.

http://www.wdcr-scca.org/email/contacts.php

anthonywill3
09-26-2006, 01:48 PM
thanks James... I just emailed Chas...
do you find that the non-corrall spaces fill up quick on Thurs nite/Fri morning?

mlytle
09-26-2006, 01:53 PM
thanks James... I just emailed Chas...
do you find that the non-corrall spaces fill up quick on Thurs nite/Fri morning?
[/b]

oh yeah. the paved stuff generally fills thursday night.

JamesB
09-26-2006, 02:57 PM
Its pretty fast, I am usually not up till Friday night since I am in a corral and don't need to fight for space, but then I dont really fret over being on paved ground as I perfer being in the woods, even more now that we have powa!!!!!! Not that it stopped us from running a 300-400 feet of extension cord in the past.