PDA

View Full Version : Paddock Parking

Sandy
09-25-2006, 06:08 PM
The Paddock Parking guidelines are posted on the ARRC website under Rules and Supps. Please read them before you arrive. This is the only forum that I use so feel free to post this info to other forums. The guidelines are very similar to last year. The main addition is to canopy size. What it boils down to is in the past competitors were allowed to use any size canopy regardless of the number of cars. This year we can not allow canopies larger than ones needed for the number of race cars parked under them. This will affect the people who come with large rigs, few cars, and big tent style canopies the most. As always, the number of entries that we have prior to parking will dictate how strict we need to be on space. As usual, you may bunch up and save space for friends. Again, if space is saved for someone, they must park in that space. Please coordinate; appoint someone in your group to be the contact.
I don't know how early we can begin parking on Wed before test day, but I will do my best to find out and post here. I will be at the Runoffs the first two weeks of Oct, and I expect to have internet access to respond to the [email protected] mail.
As usual, the waiting in line and the procedure of being parked can be difficult. Please park as quickly as possible so we can help the next person in line. Sandy