PDA

View Full Version : Registration is open!

zracre
09-24-2006, 09:58 AM
Get those entries in and start talking smack!! :happy204:

bobpink
09-24-2006, 11:38 AM
Link to registration is on the main page. This will take you to the online registration form. If you've raced with the Atlanta Region in the past you've probably used it before.

http://www.arrc-online.com

Greg Amy
09-24-2006, 01:50 PM
Bob, supps say you can pay via PayPal, but I can't find the email address... - Greg

bobpink
09-24-2006, 03:01 PM
Greg,

I don't have an immediate answer for you. Your post has been forwarded to someone who can provide an answer.

chumpy36
09-24-2006, 05:06 PM
Greg,

I don't have an immediate answer for you. Your post has been forwarded to someone who can provide an answer.
[/b]

also, when I signed up it gave zero balances for the payment due. Where can I find out what the races cost so I can send a check?

And also, can we wait to pay at registration? or will we lose our signup if we do wait?

thanks

Jason

charrbq
09-24-2006, 05:46 PM
My experience with online registration is that it's great, but sometimes has a few bugs when first applied to an existing system. When in doubt, contact the registrar. I've shown as being registered before, but not paid, and vice-versa. The registrar got it all straightened out quickly and all was cool. It's really great on the registrars and the entrants when all that stuff is taken care of before registration. And we all know what kind of mess that can be at the ARRC with that large crowd!

bobpink
09-24-2006, 07:43 PM
Greg,

Here's the answer to your question.

You pay via PayPal - using your own credit card or PayPal account. At the "end" of the registration process, you must choose "Send Check" or "Pay Credit" (or whatever it exactly says). Select the Credit card entry and go there - it's done via PayPal.

Greg Amy
09-24-2006, 08:30 PM
Bob, I did select "credit card" and when the process was done, it sent me back to the registration (and thanked me for registering, IIRC). I just went back to it and found no way to pay...

If you can get the PayPal email address or account name that is being used for this process, I can generate the payment separately from the registration system... - Greg

R2 Racing
09-24-2006, 10:22 PM
I suppose I should actually have a car to race first, then worry about registering.

itaintegra31
09-24-2006, 11:01 PM
Come on Kevin I really hope you are able to fix your car and make it, we want a rematch with you and Colin.

Greg Amy
09-25-2006, 05:52 AM
Kevin, you're going. Get off the Interweb and back on your car. - GA

R2 Racing
09-25-2006, 07:13 AM
I imagine I'll be there one way or another. Right now I'm just trying to decide between either building an entirely new tub or fixing the one I have. Hopefully within the next couple of days I can get the car looked at by a professional and hear what they have to say.

Butch Kummer
09-25-2006, 07:56 AM
Call Gwen Jackson (the pre-race Registrar) at 770-455-7222 if you're having problems with the registration software. She usually gets into the office around 10:00 AM EDT but is good about following up if you leave a message as well.

As far as paying at the window, you can. But in order to qualify for the "Express Registration" window you need to have paid in advance and have no changes to your entry form (including crew members). Atlanta Region does not deposit checks until after the event and gives full refunds for no-shows with no questions asked, so there is ABSOLUTELY no reason to not register and pay as early as possible.

Butch Kummer
ARRC Event Chairmen

chumpy36
09-25-2006, 08:22 AM
thanks butch! see you there

jason holland

itaintegra31
09-25-2006, 09:28 AM
Just registered Donna, can't wait to make the trip Back there. :cavallo:

bobpink
09-25-2006, 09:50 AM
Also note this about the registration process:

Once you have registered, you CANNOT change the method of payment - so if you selected 'pay by check' the first time, the only way to change to Credit card is to CANCEL your registration and reregister (it's a pretty quick process).

Greg Amy
09-25-2006, 03:04 PM
Bob, I did as you suggested: I cancelled my reg then re-entered. This time selecting "credit card" sent me to PayPal, and I successfully sent the funds. So, this time it worked... (shrug)

On edit: I just re-reviewed the email confirmation I received after yesterday's reg; it states that I had selected "check" and not "credit card". I swear I had selected "credit card" (really!) but, there you are... sorry for the trouble. - GA

R2 Racing
10-22-2006, 03:39 PM
I finally got registered for ITA. My Dad and I should have all of the damn body work and painting done by the end of the week. After that, I'll just be working on my victory speech. :P

charrbq
10-23-2006, 03:30 PM
WOW!!! Kevin, was that a Macy's baloon or your ego I just saw floating by? :D

R2 Racing
10-23-2006, 10:10 PM
WOW!!! Kevin, was that a Macy's baloon or your ego I just saw floating by? :D
[/b]
Nah, couldn't have been. My ego doesn't just "float by". It does more of a "strike fast, slap you across the mouth, leave your daughter knocked up, and steal your Pop Tarts" kind of thing. It's sort of hard to explain. :lol:

(Hey, I'm just trying to keep up with Greg, and he got like a three month head start on me! Especially since I'll just be happy if my car holds all of its chicken wire and bondo into one piece.)

lateapex911
10-23-2006, 11:03 PM
............leave your daughter knocked up, and steal your Pop Tarts" kind of thing.
[/b]

POP TARTS!?!?!?!

THAT's what you'd steal??

sigh....I am VERY disappointed in you Ruck!

A man of your calibre should know better. ;)

Greg Amy
10-24-2006, 05:59 AM
(Hey, I'm just trying to keep up with Greg, and he got like a three month head start on me! Especially since I'll just be happy if my car holds all of its chicken wire and bondo into one piece.)
[/b]

The pre-race-smack-talk's been so much fun, I'm worried the race will be boring in comparison!

B)

R2 Racing
10-24-2006, 08:08 AM
POP TARTS!?!?!?!

THAT's what you'd steal??

sigh....I am VERY disappointed in you Ruck!

A man of your calibre should know better. ;)
[/b]
It's not me, Jake! It's my ego! It's into more of this psychological warfare thing lately, hence the Pop Tarts stealing. I know, it makes no sense at all but look, it got you all rilled up and thinking about Pop Tarts, now didn't it? Like I said, it's hard to explain.

So I wonder if the SEDiv is even going to bother bringing any ITA cars this year (and if Evan is reading :D ).

Weeeeeeee!

charrbq
10-24-2006, 10:21 AM
Oh, I bet Evan is reading! Right now he's formulating just the proper come back so as not to waste words. Probably something along the line of..."since when did you move up from milk toast to Pop Tarts."

But that's something he would say, not me.

You can tell I'm only crewing this year...not racing! It's easier to talk smack when you don't have to back it up! :P

lateapex911
10-24-2006, 10:54 AM
? Like I said, it's hard to explain.

Weeeeeeee!
[/b]

You're right on THAT count, it IS hard to explain!

Lets be up front....rummage thru my trailer if you want, but you're not going to find any Pop Tarts! (And not just because I want to foil you either...;) )

R2 Racing
10-24-2006, 11:37 AM
Jake, Hot Pockets will work too.......ohhh, and fresh Hoosiers.

What's on the menu by the Cajuns this year?

(Yes, I'm bored at work today.)

Painting the Integra tomorrow. :eclipsee_steering:

charrbq
10-24-2006, 11:49 AM
Menu is uncertain. Cook lost his job and may not be at the ARRC. Current plans are for his attendance...if his wife lets him (long story). Most probably the evening menu will be the standard favorites of jambalaya on Thursday and gumbo on Friday. Standard massive amounts of beef, pork, chicken, and sausage in giant pots. There's also been talk of redfish sauce-picant or deer sauce-picant.

If he's there (and I figure he will be), there will be tons of food for everyone. Rumor has it that the beer lamp will be lit, too.

88YB1
10-24-2006, 02:14 PM
Dang it's hard to be a local and have to go home at night. :(

Chuck
ITA #34

R2 Racing
10-24-2006, 04:12 PM
I couldn't even imagine not staying at the track during the ARRC. That's half the fun!

Chris, even if its the same as last year, I'll be there with a huge spoon because that was freaking good! :birra:

(Insert fat joke by Giles, Bowie, Greg Amy, or Steve Linn here.) :P

charrbq
10-25-2006, 03:21 AM
It is good stuff! Pretty well hits the spot whether it's cool or cold in the evenings. We adopted Evan (or vice-versa) a while back, and he moved into the pot stirrer position.

It's a testament to the cook and the food when there as many or more people on the skid pad as there are in the chalet...and we've got no entertainment or places to sit. :023:

Racerlinn
10-25-2006, 10:48 AM
I'll be there with a huge spoon because that was freaking good! [/b]

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/BCP/BCP115/BCP015-04.jpg

R2 Racing
10-25-2006, 03:59 PM
(Insert fat joke by.......Steve Linn here.) :P
[/b]
Damnit, Steve! I said a fat joke! :bash_1_:

Chris, I'll bring my own chair. :023: Also, if we need some entertainment, I have plenty of in car video of "carnage" from this year. :wacko:

zracre
10-26-2006, 12:11 AM
im doing the last minute thrash...smack talk to come B)

R2 Racing
10-26-2006, 06:18 PM
Last minute thrash? I've been "last minute thrashing" for the past two months!

charrbq
10-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Chris, I'll bring my own chair. :023: Also, if we need some entertainment, I have plenty of in car video of "carnage" from this year. :wacko:
[/quote]
I think they made video of my heart surgery this year, too, but the film ran out before the 11 hours were done. I don't think anyone wants to see that, though. I know I don't!

Butch Kummer
10-31-2006, 04:14 PM
Just a reminder that the $100 late fee kicks in after noon (EST) next Tuesday, Nov. 7. There absolutely no penalty if you don't show and the checks are not deposited until after the event, so if you're thinking about going then you ought to go ahead and sign up now.

Butch Kummer
Chairman, ARRC Committee

charrbq
11-01-2006, 07:59 PM
Okay, fresh off the phone...the cook will be there with plenty of gumbo and jambalaya! Should be cool enough. If it rains, we'll push the little blue car out so we can use the canopy. :happy204:

R2 Racing
11-01-2006, 08:41 PM
Okay, fresh off the phone...the cook will be there with plenty of gumbo and jambalaya!
[/b]
Excellent! :023:

So for the last couple of nights I've been keeping my eye on the ITA entry list. Last night there was a new name: Bob Stretch. Tonight there is another new name: Chuck Reynolds. :blink:

Greg Amy
11-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Jambalaya....yummm.....

Whomever wins this one, deserves it.

Hey Ruck, bring your grappling hook, and I'll bring my special-matched set of tires...