PDA

View Full Version : dc region/ne division itr?

mlytle
09-20-2006, 08:35 PM
now that ITR is a go for 2007, who will be racing? i am curious about potential car counts as i just appointed myself the dc region ITR drivers rep (in addition to still being the ITS rep). need to get some car # estimates for run grouping for the MARRS events next year.

how many?

and what run group should we be in?

marshall
WDCR ITR #64

hunter164
09-21-2006, 06:24 AM
I plan on running my 300zx for atleast part of the season in the northeast.

lateapex911
09-21-2006, 10:35 AM
Marshall, Ive got a 944S2 that'd I love to ITR-ize, but I won't make many MARRS races.

In our calculations we think the cars will be several seconds (depending on track of course) faster than ITS cars, and will run EProd times, give or take. They'll build their laps differently than EP, but it shouldn't be night and day.

I would guess that the class will be a bit sparse the first year...maybe 4-6 cars???

dyoungre
09-22-2006, 06:38 PM
Jake,
Not sure if you've run Summit Point, but if not, you should - it's not that bad a haul from the NE. Nice long straight to stretch the legs of that PorscHE.

Let me know - I'll join ya.

dj10
09-22-2006, 07:36 PM
Marshall, Ive got a 944S2 that'd I love to ITR-ize, but I won't make many MARRS races.

In our calculations we think the cars will be several seconds (depending on track of course) faster than ITS cars, and will run EProd times, give or take. They'll build their laps differently than EP, but it shouldn't be night and day.

I would guess that the class will be a bit sparse the first year...maybe 4-6 cars??? [/b]

Do it Jake, I'll see you at WGI and/ or Pocono. I can't wait, my car feels like it has asthma.