PDA

View Full Version : ARRC Who's going ?

trobbins
09-06-2006, 04:49 PM
We plan on going this year .

My brother and I plan on running both the sprint race and the enduro .
First timers . We'll be running his 91 Honda Civic in ITC .

I was on Ed Ho's pit crew two years ago ITC Honda Civic .

Generations Racing .
91 Honda CRX Si , ITA . #41
91 Honda Civic , ITC . #12
85 Honda Civic , ITC . #97

fiat124girl
09-06-2006, 09:26 PM
Jude, Jim and I will be there with the 240SX and the RX-7.

Can't wait!

R2 Racing
09-07-2006, 07:24 AM
I'll be there again with my ITA Integra, Brain Ehmer will be there in our ITS Prelude, and my Dad and I will probably be driving our ITC '85 Civic in the enduro again.

Bob and Joe Moser will each be there in their ITA CRX's. Colin Botha (ITA CRX) should be too, I think. Scott Lunder (ITA Civic Si) has been talking about it. I'm still trying to talk some other guys into it too.

I've been to the ARRC four times now (two times driver, two times crew) and I absolutely love it. Best racing of the year, every year, and the most fun off the track too!

trobbins
09-07-2006, 05:44 PM
The first time Ed and I went there he was dqed for being too short on pit time in the enduro .
He placed first but was assesed a penalty of two finishing positions . There were only two other finishers in the race . Man that was a quiet ride back to Michigan .

I didn't go last year when he actually won the enduro for real . Stinkin work !!!

There are so many cool cars down there , it's sensory overload . :wacko:

zracre
09-07-2006, 06:46 PM
I will be there with the shiny red one ;)

Edwin Ho
09-08-2006, 01:10 PM
My brother and I plan on running both the sprint race and the enduro .[/b]

Todd,

Good luck to you & Devin. I wish I still had the Honda and could come race with you guys!

Just a minor correction about the Enduro. I was penalized two laps, not DQ'd, which dropped me from first to third. According to the steward, I was four seconds short on my first stop. Doh!

Have fun and make sure your stopwatch works during the pit stops. :P

Ed.

trobbins
09-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Hi Ed ,

Thanks for keeping me straight on that .
Bring the Miata down and run it in ITA !