PDA

View Full Version : Thurs night before NHIS Open Test

PDoane
08-24-2006, 06:56 AM
Well the track hasn't responded to the email I sent them and the question got lost in my previous Crew post, so I'll ask again because I know someone here has been to a recent SCCA test day at NHIS.

Are they letting anyone in to set-up Thurs night, or not until Fri AM?

If they don't let anyone in until Fri AM, are they letting folks park in line outside the gate Thurs night?

Greg Amy
08-24-2006, 07:45 AM
Peter, I don't know what their specific policy is, but I suggest you get the main number off their web site (http://www.nhis.com/), call there, and ask for Betty French.

I've found the folks there to be very reasonable. They've let me in to drop off equipment before going to the hotel, but I've never tried to get in to camp for the night.

As an aside, if someone needs a garage I'm about to call Betty and release my two reserved ones. If you want one of more ($150 per garage for the weekend, eahc holds two cars) Let me know ASAP.

Greg

Andy Bettencourt
08-24-2006, 09:00 AM
We come in to set up on Thursday night all the time. $10 a head gets you in. There may be a cutoff but we try and get there around dinner time and it works.

BobsAuto
08-24-2006, 10:55 AM
The phone number is 603-783-4744 for anyone who needs it. Actually, I'm calling right now and Wanda just said that people can come in after 5 pm and set up their rigs. Hope this helps.

PDoane
08-25-2006, 06:46 AM
Thanks

I'll see you guys there.