PDA

View Full Version : Anyone coming south for the Labor Day double?

erlrich
08-21-2006, 01:53 PM
Was perusing the ITA entries for the MARRS Labor Day double, and noticed that as of now the entries are pretty much the usual suspects. Isn't this traditionally one of the weekends you NE guys (and girls) come down to play? At $290 for the double you can't beat the price. How about it? Any of you Yankees gonna come down and show us how it's done (he says, trying his best to stir the pot :D )?

Bill Miller
08-21-2006, 03:47 PM
On a side note, if someone is going down from the NE, and would be comming through NJ, and has room for a car door, I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to get a door to Summit Point, so someone can transport it the rest of the way to NC for Kirk Knestis. Any help would be appreciated.

Gregg
08-21-2006, 10:08 PM
Yeah...what Earl said. I'm always lamenting how I don't have enough egg-shaped Nissan's to race against at Summit. Guess they only show up for their Hyper-something-or-other.

Go ask Mr. Ray Lee Chee how much fun he had w/ us last year (once he finally found a paddock spot)!

We currently only have 39 cars registered for ITA/7/B (group 6). Come on down for the fun! (and there is an open practice on Friday)

http://wdcr-scca.org :024: :birra: