PDA

View Full Version : RAL Contributions/Pledges

nlevine
08-16-2006, 10:18 AM
I know everybody's planning for Lime Rock this weekend, but it's not too early to think about RAL - particularly the past ability of the IT community to garner charitible contributions for the cause (with Tim K. historically going way above and beyond the call).

Unfortuntely, even though I've asked everybody in my family to move any and all special events to either before or after the race season, they don't always listen, thus I can't attend RAL this year.. :(

Since I can't be at RAL, I won't be getting the pledges from my friends and family that I've had in the past, but I don't want to deprive the charity of those funds, so I plan to pledge the amount of money I likely would have raised..

How are everybody else's fund-raising efforts going?

biovic
08-17-2006, 09:14 PM
So I'm not bragging or anything, but last year I was the #2 high fundraiser. But of course I won't be running this year since I don't have a car (will be volunteering though), but would be willing to donate to some worthy racers. Let me know who is looking for pledges and needs some funds (a full sppnsor sheet really pleases the registration goddesses) Shoot me an email at [email protected].

Victor
03 ITA <strike>Integra </strike>

BobsAuto
08-17-2006, 11:27 PM
Hi Victor, Hope you are recovering nicely. I&#39;ll be up at the track and look forward to seeing you. As you have probably read, Raymond and Stephen are having their father race Raymond&#39;s car, if it makes it through the weekend at LRP, as a birthday present to their dad. I&#39;m sure that they would love to have some pledges donated to their Dad&#39;s gift for the race. I may also run the rally if I can find a rally partner and would love to have a pledge or so for that. Email me with particulars for your ideas.
Trish

biovic
08-21-2006, 01:16 PM
Trish, I can&#39;t email you since you didn&#39;t give me your email address. :)
I will pledge $50 to you for the rally and also to Raymond&#39;s dad (if he&#39;s driving), and Stephen too if he races.
I&#39;l be there working tech on Sunday, let me know, and I&#39;ll bring my checkbook.
Victor

tdw6974
08-21-2006, 09:45 PM
Our Team Will be making a donation for RAL. Looking forward to coming North East. Not looking forward to the Mass TPike. At least We got the EZ Pass :eclipsee_steering: