PDA

View Full Version : NHIS Petit Lemans Enduro Registration Question

WillM
08-09-2006, 08:21 AM
When registering for an enduro, does one driver register for the whole team, or does each driver have to register individually? I've read the supps as well as the instructions on the NESCCA site, but couldn't find an answer.

From the names that are registered, it appears that each driver must register individually. Correct?

If this is so, can each driver specify 4 different crew members?

Finally, I assume that all drivers must register/check-in at the track?

Thanks in advance for the help!

- Will

dickita15
08-09-2006, 08:55 AM
Will the registration system has never worked really well for enduros but I would have each driver register on line and then send an email the Peg, the registrar, at the email address in the supps, list the drivers and tell her who the lead driver is. I thought there was a field for team name and that was how they linked the teams.

Number of crew has never been a big deal at NHIS. They should get in with no problem. If the online won’t take enough names just add them at the window.

Every driver has to register, sign an entry form and a waiver.

oh and it is Little Lemans not Petite. :P

mdaniels
08-09-2006, 11:16 AM
Will - I hear ya loud and clear. Registering now!

Matt

Wes
08-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Supps say Marilyn Freeman is the registrar with e-mail, [email protected]. I tried it twice and it didn't work

WillM
08-09-2006, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the info, Mr. P! :023:

Petite LeMans, Little Lemans, I arrived back from Mt Tremblant on Saturday, but I guess my brain is still there. :)

dickita15
08-09-2006, 06:42 PM
Supps say Marilyn Freeman is the registrar with e-mail, [email protected]. I tried it twice and it didn't work
[/b]
recheck the supps. i am pretty sure marilyn is doing the sunday regional and Peg is doing the enduro.

DaveITB1
08-09-2006, 10:46 PM
I just looked at my Supps.

Marilyn is on the Enduro page,
and Peg is on the Regional page.

dickita15
08-10-2006, 05:33 AM
I just looked at my Supps.

Marilyn is on the Enduro page,
and Peg is on the Regional page.
[/b]
oops your right, my bad. I believe Marilyn in going to be out of town a couple af weeks but the email should work.

DaveITB1
08-10-2006, 08:02 AM
I just received my reply from her this morning.
She will be contacting all of the lead drivers next week with their pit box selections (in the past we signed up on a posterboard at the track).

Remember to thank Marilyn and all the workers that are working in front of and behind the scenes to make this 6hr enduro a reality.

See you all in NH !!

Dave

dickita15
08-12-2006, 08:19 AM
as of last night there are 20 teams entered. Down a little from last year.

RSTPerformance
08-12-2006, 10:46 AM
Dick-

20 cars/teams... Do you know how many drivers? Just wondering?

Raymond

dickita15
08-12-2006, 05:25 PM
Dick-

20 cars/teams... Do you know how many drivers? Just wondering?
Raymond
[/b]
I think she said only about 30 or so but once your car is in there is no reason to rush on all the other drivers.
I would guess most teams will be either 2 or 3 drivers.

dickita15
08-18-2006, 04:26 AM
I understand that the enduro entry is up to the mid 30's. still some spots open but it looks like a good race.