PDA

View Full Version : ARRC Paddock

Greg Amy
08-08-2006, 08:19 PM
Who's the poor soul that (re-)volunteered to handle paddock parking this year? Did Sandy and Fletcher run for the hills?

Reason I ask, I'd like to begin coordinating the Northeast bunch so I can have the info to you guys well in advance. Last year worked out GREAT and I'm hoping we can do it again.

Greg

Butch Kummer
08-08-2006, 10:41 PM
Fletcher and Sandy have been our Paddock Nazi's :P all of 2006 and will be in place for the ARRC as well. We WILL have additional help available on Thursday afternoon/evening to help handle the Oklahoma Land Rush that bottled things up last year, but contact them to coordinate any "special requests" that you might have.

It'll be in the Supps, which should be out shortly after Labor Day.

Butch Kummer

Joe Moser
08-08-2006, 11:01 PM
I'm pumped you're gonna make the ARRC again this year Greg!

Really, I'm excited to see the CENDiv, NE, Southeast battle again :happy204:

I need to get more seat time though (I've only gotten in 1 race this year so far....), don't know how much faster your egg got!! All the guys from the NE gonna make it again this year?

zracre
08-08-2006, 11:08 PM
I think I will have a car that can do battle closer to the pointy end this year! should be a blast...and with Andy coming down with his 1.8 should be interesting!

R2 Racing
08-09-2006, 07:08 AM
As Joe said, count some CenDiv cars in again. I fully expect him, his Dad, Colin Botha, and I to all be there again. Maybe I'll be able to talk some other real fast CenDiv ITA cars into coming down too. The last two years, I've been down on the skid pad right next to the OPM guys. That's worked great and I'd be happy with it again. Although, a nice CenDiv specific area would be very nice as well.

Greg Amy
08-09-2006, 07:23 AM
Looks like another CenDiv/NEDiv shoot out! Bring your best game, kids...

Andy is choosing not to go with his Miata this year. I can understand; I wouldn't want to get my tail waxed in a high profile event either...I've not heard from many others up here, but Joe DiMinno in the SE-R and Jeff Lawton in the Saturn SC2 are making plans. I'm sure others are thinking about it...

Butch, are you guys still using last year's parking email address?

R2 Racing
08-09-2006, 10:59 AM
Andy is choosing not to go with his Miata this year.[/b]
Laaaaaame.

Where's all the NEDiv Honda's at? Rick, Hunter, Ray Lee?

Evan, notice that Greg didnt even acknowledge the SEDiv as being able to contend. Please feel free to take it out on him on the track. I'll thank you afterwards. :P

Is it too early to start class specific threads again where we can say this stuff?

zracre
08-09-2006, 11:08 AM
I did notice that...hmmm He is ignoring the obvious...a SEDIV person won it last year...

Andy Bettencourt
08-09-2006, 12:33 PM
Just not on my schedule this year boys...nor in the budget. Besides, it's a development year - right Greg? Maybe in 2007 when the car is done.

The way I look at it there is no way Greg can lose this year so I will wait one more. :birra:

JeffYoung
08-09-2006, 01:36 PM
C'mon Andy, everyone knows that Miatas can't climb no hills.....

Greg Amy
08-09-2006, 02:23 PM
Evan, notice that Greg didnt even acknowledge the SEDiv as being able to contend...[/b]

I did notice that...hmmm He is ignoring the obvious...a SEDIV person won it last year...
[/b]

Yeah, then you TRADED him to the farm team West Coast! SEDiv, blah, blah! ;) Just do us a favor, will ya son? Have some cold drinks available for the racers after the event...?

Big ;)

zracre
08-09-2006, 03:09 PM
I guess I could...ya know I will be getting to the finish sooner than you :o If they are still cold when you arrive!

Greg Amy
08-09-2006, 03:34 PM
Ouch...

:P

R2 Racing
08-09-2006, 10:21 PM
Yeah, then you TRADED him to the farm team West Coast! SEDiv, blah, blah! ;) Just do us a favor, will ya son? Have some cold drinks available for the racers after the event...?

Big ;)
[/b]
Holy crap, I just spit water on my keyboard! :D

The way I look at it there is no way Greg can lose this year so I will wait one more.[/b]
What odds is Vegas giving? I'll reserve my pick for at least another month. ;)

zracre
08-10-2006, 10:50 AM
If Alex still owns that car...ya think he is just going to let the ARRC go??

Racerboy03
08-14-2006, 08:37 AM
Where's all the NEDiv Honda's at? Rick, Hunter, Ray Lee?

[/b]

Stay tuned, there will be at least one NeDiv Honda coming down.

My car is sold so I will be there to cheer on the NER guys and do lots of: :birra:

I might run the enduro on sunday if I can find a ride.

-Mark

dazzlesa
08-15-2006, 07:38 AM
maybe a guest star in my integra?????????????

philstireservice
08-17-2006, 06:14 PM
maybe a guest star in my integra?????????????
[/b]

hmmmm??? wonder who that might be.......let's start the guessing game.... :024:

Sandy
08-19-2006, 06:26 AM
I am in the process of reviewing and revising the paddock parking guidelines and will have them posted to the ARRC website soon. I will post a msg here when they are on the website. The email will be [email protected] I will start taking emails around the first of October. The Atlanta Region is hard at work to make this the best ARRC ever. Sandy

R2 Racing
08-19-2006, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the hard work, Sandy! :023:

Hracer
08-20-2006, 04:07 PM
It's august and you guys are already going at it. This ought to be good. Hard to bet against the yellow bullet track record holder or the cute red egg, but I have faith the integras will still come out on top again. ;) There's this orange one that comes to mind and a nice red one that will be representing the SEDIV well. I think I'll have to find a cheap flight out on friday night or sat morning to come check out this spectacle. Anyone need crew?

zracre
08-20-2006, 10:06 PM
I am always looking for crew...c'mon out I'd love to have the champ on my side!!

ChrisCamadella
08-21-2006, 05:40 AM
Hi all,

I'm going down to the ARRC - I'd love to paddock with some fellow Northeasters...

Cheers,

Chris Camadella
ITS Porsche 944

Greg Amy
08-21-2006, 08:08 AM
I'm going down to the ARRC - I'd love to paddock with some fellow Northeasters...[/b]

All right, Chris! It'll be good to have you with us.

Nor'Easters should watch for a topic in the Ne forum; as we've done in the past we'll gather names, info, and such to forward to Sandy and Fletcher for planning purposes.

Greg

charrbq
08-21-2006, 11:55 AM
I am always looking for crew...c'mon out I'd love to have the champ on my side!!
[/b]
As I recall, the crew you had last year was a pretty good one...or do you want to eat, party, or have a place to stay this year. :birra:

zracre
08-21-2006, 12:52 PM
Of course I have the best crew....the best cooks in the nation!! but the chance to get the ITA ARRC winner 2005 in our pits? of course! we just need to feed him well! :birra: B)

charrbq
08-21-2006, 12:59 PM
I'll put in a good word for him with the cook! You know how limite he is on food supplies. :D

By the way...I thought we were going to have the 2006 ARRC, ITA champion in our pits!? You concede already? B)

zracre
08-21-2006, 01:20 PM
He is the 2005 winner...i just figured it would be a shorter walk for him to pass the torch for 2006 B)

charrbq
08-21-2006, 03:34 PM
O. I. C. Makes sense :035:

DavidM
08-21-2006, 03:43 PM
Of course I have the best crew....the best cooks in the nation!! but the chance to get the ITA ARRC winner 2005 in our pits? of course! we just need to feed him well! :birra: B)
[/b]

You guys going to be down on the second level below the tech shed like last year now that you've got the big trailer? I figure I'd better reserve a spot somewhere or I'll wind up out in BFE like last year. Maybe if I'm next to the fast guys some of that speed will rub off. :) I'm good for buying beer anyways. :birra:

David

R2 Racing
08-21-2006, 03:58 PM
He is the 2005 winner...i just figured it would be a shorter walk for him to pass the torch for 2006 B)
[/b]
Yea, I'll probably get put down on the skid pad again this year, so I'll be pretty close. B)

charrbq
08-21-2006, 04:12 PM
[quote]
You guys going to be down on the second level below the tech shed like last year now that you've got the big trailer?
I don't know what trailer Evan will be using now that he's become a big time, multi-car, one man team. We manage to capture the corner by the ramp from Tech every year as no one seems to want it. To get a space next to us or across the way, you'd better get there early as it fills up quick. Friends who bring beer are always welcome. I can't drink anymore (Dr.s orders), but I try to surround myself with beer sucking drunks. :birra:

zracre
08-21-2006, 04:45 PM
I'm going to try to get the spot directly across from the usual spot so we have a track support trailer to go with the kitchen and beer drinking area! I am a 2 car crew now with Christian coming with the SM

charrbq
08-21-2006, 06:33 PM
Good...we'll use your trailer for a shelter if it rains. Hopefully, that was no jinx. Poor Christian...fed to the Atlanta lions just like I was :wacko:

zracre
08-21-2006, 06:46 PM
it will be his first time there...he respects scary things so he should be fine...