PDA

View Full Version : Registration Open for Sebring Labor Day ECR/Regional

CFRRaceBoard
08-07-2006, 06:31 AM
Online registration is now open for the September 2-3 ECR-Regional Event at Sebring.

handfulz28
08-16-2006, 04:11 PM
Am I missing something or is there no link to the new registration website?

And no, I don't do bookmarks because I'm usually on a different computers.

Good luck, have fun,
Michael

its66
08-16-2006, 04:13 PM
www.dlbracing.com

Chris Wire
08-16-2006, 11:15 PM
Who's in?

ECR? SARRC? Both!?!?!?

zracre
08-17-2006, 06:41 AM
:D

Mazmarc63
08-17-2006, 07:00 AM
I'm in for the reg only. Available for an ECR co-drive. :D

gprodracer
08-17-2006, 10:16 PM
Me too!
Regional only....why do they put the spec pinatas in with other classes? Our group has 57 cars, nearly twice as many as the other groups. Lord helpmus all!
BTW, I'm available to jump into any car in the ECR as well!
See you all there!
Mark

SATURNRACER
08-18-2006, 05:53 PM
Man my motor will not be done in time!!! ARRRGH!
Evan the last time I was there at the long course you and I started at the back of the pack and and had a blast passing about 15-20 cars on the start about two inches from the inside wall, I saw in the rear veiw was Yellow headlights until turn 5 and Evan was seeing my Yellow lights for a fraction of a second and then he was gone!!!!!
Have fun be safe I'll come check you guys out on Sunday.
O.B.

titanium
08-21-2006, 11:33 AM
Tammy, Trinity and I will be there with the new car. So, assuming it goes thru tech and gets a logbook, we will be out there in Group 7 regional race.
Since the motor is stock, (for now) I'm going to put "Caution! Object is slower than it appears" on the rear bumper.

flaboy
08-21-2006, 03:52 PM
Well i won't be there!!I promised my wife and son we would go away in the motorhome that weekend :bash_1_: Also lack of funds.

Need to figure out motor problem and catch everyone in Oct. and then turkey trott...birthday weekend..my choice on what i want to do on my birthday. :happy204:

Have fun and be safe

Tim

Russell
08-21-2006, 08:51 PM
The Sentra SE-R will be there for the ECR only. My FC driving cousin is coming down from Milwaukee to co-drive. It will be his first time at Sebring. See you all there!

Chris Wire
08-21-2006, 10:33 PM
The Sentra SE-R will be there for the ECR only. My FC driving cousin is coming down from Milwaukee to co-drive. It will be his first time at Sebring. See you all there!
[/b]

Glad to hear it, Russell. Were you able to sort out your axle problems after Daytona? It sucks to attend a race weekend only to get 3 laps in. Trust me, I know.

Mike Cox
08-22-2006, 10:49 AM
I don't know how much longer I can take being away from you guys. It seems every time I want to go I have something else planned that I have to do. But I want you all to know that I'm thinking about you and my prayers are with all of you for a safe and fun weekend. One of these days I'll be back out there with you.

BTW:

Jim, I will not move over next time you go off in 16, you'll just have to get in line behind me. Good luck buudy, be safe

Rodney, Be safe and have fun, good luck wit the new car, I know you'll do well in it and give my love to Tammy and Trinity

Mark, stay safe and have fun, miss waving to you when you go by

Good Luck Guys

Russell
08-24-2006, 07:04 AM
Glad to hear it, Russell. Were you able to sort out your axle problems after Daytona? It sucks to attend a race weekend only to get 3 laps in. Trust me, I know.
[/b]

Thanks Chris.

I think I found a soulution, pretty simple really, raise the ride height. The SE-Rs don't like being run too low because it creates all sorts of problems. I think the compression through the banking at Daytona compounds the problem especially for the axels. We shall see at Sebring. I would just like to make the halfway mark in an enduroat least. So far I am 0 for 2 at Daytona and looking to have better luck at a different track!!!

Think we'll have rain????? :unsure:

Chris Wire
08-24-2006, 10:03 AM
Think we'll have rain????? :unsure:
[/b]

Last year the rain came around lunch time, just before the start of the race (I was running SM) and the track was very wet taking the green. By the halfway pit stop, the track was almost entirely dry, and though there were rain clouds all around, it never rained again at the track.

Afternoon rain in Florida in the summer? Who would guess that it possible? :D

SATURNRACER
08-24-2006, 06:56 PM
Russell we had the same problems with the Saturn luckily it did not break but bound up a little raised the car 3/4 inch and it fixed the problem.
new motor at the machine shop :D YAY!!!! but will not be at Sebring :(