PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on Board In Salt lake City Utah

tdw6974
08-04-2006, 10:46 PM
I ordered a scooter SUV from a company called Apache Motor Sports 8-10 weeks ago and just keep getting run around> Thought maybe someone living in that Area Might be able to do some detective work I'm beginning to wonder if it anymore that a phone # that takes your credit card Info and dissapears. :( Thanks Tom Weaver tweaver at stny dot rr dot com

StephF
08-05-2006, 09:06 AM
Did you post this in the general forums too? Might get more exposure than just in a regional section.
Good luck. People who scam cards should have those said cards shoved up their selective....noses....SIDEWAYS!
:angry:

Marcus Miller
08-08-2006, 07:43 PM
Did they charge the card?

Marcus

tdw6974
08-09-2006, 05:36 AM
Did they charge the card?
Marcus
[/b]
No card was not charged at this point. It just getting them to complete tranaction. Thats why I was looking for someone to knock on the door> I spoke to the owner yesterday and He claims all set to go just hasn't called to get it picked up!!!! Ironically Yellow Freight has a terminal In Salt Lake City and One about 40 miles from us. Ironically I think He could sell these to teams for pit bike. I would not be as unhappy if He said told forget it but that isn't happening. http://www.mosquitocompany.com/apache/eagle.html T W