PDA

View Full Version : Which Sports Car Are You?

RSTPerformance
07-26-2006, 02:57 PM
I hate the question answer things as they generally ask 20+ questions and give you a stiupid answer... but this one was less than 10 simple questions and still gave me a stupid answer, but heck... it was a quick distraction from all the "seriouse" talk going on.

Enjoy, and let the "friendly bashing" begin!!!

I have chevy's but I'm aparently a Chevrolet Corvette!
http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/images/corvette.jpg
You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.
Take the "Which Sports Car Are You?" quiz: www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar

zracre
07-26-2006, 03:24 PM
oh yea Im a Ferrari 360!!!

You are a Ferrari 360 Modena!

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

lateapex911
07-26-2006, 03:49 PM
OMG.

Ok, I always think these things are dumb. So I answered quickly...instinctively. And.......

I'm a Porshe 911. Which I happen to own one of. Too funny!

I don't happen to go along with the entire goofy quote though!

"

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it.[/b]

dickita15
07-26-2006, 04:48 PM
oh I don't know Jake, sounds about right to me. :lol:

on the other hand I am a Dodge Viper. :o

"You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust"

ddewhurst
07-26-2006, 08:18 PM
Ford Mustang..........

You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money. ;)

BobsAuto
07-26-2006, 08:42 PM
I'm a Honda S2000
You live on the edge, and you live for the adrenaline rush. You don't need luxuries, snob appeal, or superfluous gadgets. You put your top down, get your motor revving, and take all the curves that life throws at you at full speed. So what if you spin out occasionally?

Personally, I also thought the car was kinda cute...

mlytle
07-26-2006, 09:06 PM
dang, that survey got dredged up again. it was all over the car forums like a year ago.

Despr8dave
07-26-2006, 09:34 PM
Ok, I always think these things are dumb. So I answered quickly...instinctively. And.......

And I'm a Mustang, of which I have now, and have had 7, including my very first car at 16, a cherry red 65.

How the hell did I do those things with Cindy in the back seat? (can I say that here?)

lateapex911
07-26-2006, 10:23 PM
dang, that survey got dredged up again. it was all over the car forums like a year ago.
[/b]

Feeling a bit grumpy today?? ;)

OR perhaps you took it and it came up with:

VW Bug Convertible, ..You're a free spirit, blowing in the wind. All your friends call you "Sunny", and you always let others go at intersections. None of that silly competitive stuff for you!"

kidding, kidding...couldn't resist.

ddewhurst
07-27-2006, 08:14 AM
***How the hell did I do those things with Cindy in the back seat? (can I say that here?)***

:unsure: Sure............

Treasure the memorys.

dj10
07-27-2006, 11:45 AM
Ford Mustang..........
but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money. ;) [/b]

In a straight line :D

JohnRW
07-27-2006, 12:44 PM
Wow...who'd have thunk I'd be this:

http://static.flickr.com/55/182617045_a0821d4963.jpg?v=0

ddewhurst
07-27-2006, 01:29 PM
***In a straight line :D***

WHAT, ya ain't never heard of the ALL Sport BODY QUINCHER Mustang ?

Only one of that car built by Roush & the car lives in a race prep shop in Wisconsin. ;)

charrbq
07-27-2006, 03:14 PM
Mercedes SLK...although lately I feel more like a '78 Olds diesel

mlytle
07-27-2006, 06:37 PM
Feeling a bit grumpy today?? ;)

OR perhaps you took it and it came up with:

VW Bug Convertible, ..You're a free spirit, blowing in the wind. All your friends call you "Sunny", and you always let others go at intersections. None of that silly competitive stuff for you!"

kidding, kidding...couldn't resist.
[/b]
:lol: :lol:
i deserved that, my post did sound a bit grumpy. was really just commenting on the resurfacing of internet jokes on a fairly regular basis...

naw, when i took it i got;
Ford Taurus,....boring, conservative, resistant to change. tend to blend in with crowd. just want to get the ride over with.

think i will go paint my bmw asphalt color and hide in the back of an itr field...oh wait, it is already black!

:P :lol:

CDS
07-27-2006, 06:54 PM
911 for me. Always wanted one too. Think I can use this test to convince my wife to let me get one? :)