PDA

View Full Version : IT.com GTG at WGI Friday and/or Sat night?

Bildon
07-18-2006, 10:04 AM
Anyone interested in getting together at the Seneca Lodge Pub (http://www.senecalodge.com/) for a few :birra:
after Friday's test session or Saturday night?

Would be good to put a face :D with a user name :024:

Now I know all you NEng ITS guys are going to be pissed when I put the Corrado on pole but I'll be humble about it.
I Promise. :smilie_pokal: << I&#39;m dreaming in case there is any confusion! :rolleyes:

http://www.senecalodge.com/graphics/bar4.jpg

JamesB
07-18-2006, 10:15 AM
I could be up for either night. I have my parents comming up with me, my father has yet to see me race. So I think we will be doing some sort of dinner on Saturday, so I might prefer friday.

mgyip
07-18-2006, 11:05 AM
Don&#39;t forget that the Seneca Lodge has some damn good food SO you could turn it into dinner and drinks...

JamesB
07-18-2006, 11:07 AM
Good point.

jcmotorsports
07-18-2006, 11:16 AM
Anyone interested in getting together at the Seneca Lodge Pub (http://www.senecalodge.com/) for a few :birra:
after Friday&#39;s test session or Saturday night?

Would be good to put a face :D with a user name :024:

Now I know all you NEng ITS guys are going to be pissed when I put the Corrado on pole but I&#39;ll be humble about it.
I Promise. :smilie_pokal: << I&#39;m dreaming in case there is any confusion! :rolleyes:

http://www.senecalodge.com/graphics/bar4.jpg
[/b]
:018: Not so fast that pole is mine all mine :cavallo:
See you guys there

R2 Racing
07-18-2006, 11:56 AM
I&#39;ve been to Seneca before - cool place.

Sorry to inform everyone, but I decided to not go to WGI this weekend. Making that long of a drive with such little track time turned me off to the idea.

Greg Amy
07-18-2006, 01:28 PM
Matt and I will be there for the test day and weekend race. Tell us when and where... Greg, 203.209.1217 cell

benspeed
07-18-2006, 02:29 PM
That is a great idea! Count me in. The SPO monster has been rebuilt! I need some good karma and cold beer helps. :birra:

I&#39;ll look for that Corrado in the paddock and come get directions.

Cheers,

PS - look out for Costello - that guy is an animal in an ITS car. :cavallo:

dickita15
07-18-2006, 03:06 PM
I am in.
cell 413.530.1393

JamesB
07-18-2006, 03:09 PM
So which day will it be?

BMW RACER
07-18-2006, 03:42 PM
Senaca Lodge is great! I&#39;ve been there, I&#39;d love to join in but it&#39;s a bit of a drive!

dj10
07-19-2006, 07:44 AM
Senaca Lodge is great! I&#39;ve been there, I&#39;d love to join in but it&#39;s a bit of a drive! [/b]

Damn John, it surely would be a drive for you! I&#39;ll let you know how my SIR is at the Glen. I think you should pack up and move here to the East, I think you&#39;d have more fun. ;) This is shaping up to be a good weekend.

lateapex911
07-19-2006, 11:50 AM
Damn John, it surely would be a drive for you! I&#39;ll let you know how my SIR is at the Glen.[/b]
Remeber DJ, that back straight is UP hill..it always feeels slow!

I think you should pack up and move here to the East, I think you&#39;d have more fun. ;) This is shaping up to be a good weekend.
[/b]

No, he needs to stay west, or we won&#39;t have ANYbody contributing from the LA area!

Dave Zaslow
07-19-2006, 12:21 PM
Seneca Lodge on Friday starting at 7:30 PM.

Wear your IT.com t-shirt.

You don&#39;t have one? Buy one right damn now!

Or.... make your own interpretation and we&#39;ll make Bill judge the best shirt. I&#39;ll buy the winner a beer.

Dave Z

JamesB
07-19-2006, 12:57 PM
good one dave. I been meaning to buy one for months. guess this might motivate me. But it wont come in in time. Tonight and tomorrow will be insane for me, but I will plan on the lodge on Friday after we setup the Paddock.

dj10
07-19-2006, 03:12 PM
Remeber DJ, that back straight is UP hill..it always feeels slow!
[/b]

LOL Jake! Are you teasing me and my SIR!!?? By some chance are you going to be at he Glen?? I&#39;d like to discuss this remark with you. ;)

lateapex911
07-19-2006, 03:27 PM
Sadly, no...the car is in the midst of a rebuild...last years sept to mid spring 7 days a week work schedule killed any chance of getting the car back together. And I&#39;m preparing for a big charity swim across Long Island Sound in early August. After that, maybe I can get back on track, so to speak!

(But the back straight IS uphill, LOL...I always wondered what the heck was going on with my motor there until I remebered the grade. It makes the car feel just a tad "off".)

BMW RACER
07-19-2006, 03:40 PM
DJ & Crew.

Your right, you have plenty of cool tracks out there.

Let me see now Friday at 7:30. That&#39;s 4:30 here, since I&#39;m off on Fridays I&#39;ll be hoisting a cold one (or two) out here on the "left coast" Let&#39;s see what&#39;s in the fridge? Guinness, Bodingtons, Harp (is there a pattern here?) Hopefully some of that will still be there by Friday.

You lucky dogs! Watkins Glenn, beer and racing! All I get is: Beer (Could be worse) We dont race again until Labor day and even then it&#39;s Buttonwillow raceway park (O.K. Track, but no W.G) I&#39;ll be thinking of you, have fun.

John Norris

dj10
07-19-2006, 04:43 PM
DJ & Crew.

Your right, you have plenty of cool tracks out there.

Let me see now Friday at 7:30. That&#39;s 4:30 here, since I&#39;m off on Fridays I&#39;ll be hoisting a cold one (or two) out here on the "left coast" Let&#39;s see what&#39;s in the fridge? Guinness, Bodingtons, Harp (is there a pattern here?) Hopefully some of that will still be there by Friday.

You lucky dogs! Watkins Glenn, beer and racing! All I get is: Beer (Could be worse) We dont race again until Labor day and even then it&#39;s Buttonwillow raceway park (O.K. Track, but no W.G) I&#39;ll be thinking of you, have fun.

John Norris [/b]

John,

You can bet where ever I&#39;m at @ 1930 hrs. I&#39;ll hoist one for "John Norris" (maybe 101 Wild Turkey) never the less we&#39;ll have one for you. Bill from Bildon reminded me that we are 1st on the track Sat & Sun. :D

Trying to keep the shiny side up.

dj

Jake,

I know the Glen but my car doesn&#39;t seem to mind the uphill section at least with the sir off.

BMW RACER
07-21-2006, 07:22 PM
I CAN&#39;T WAIT!

I&#39;VE GOT THE JUMP ON YOU GUYS!

JUST OPENED A NICE COLD HARP!

CHEERS.....................AHHHHH :birra: :birra:

Have a great, safe weekend

lateapex911
07-21-2006, 10:12 PM
Hey guys, have one for me!
Cheers!

Any rain?? Better not be...I LOVE the rain, LOL>

dj10
07-23-2006, 08:07 PM
Hey guys, have one for me!
Cheers!

Any rain?? Better not be...I LOVE the rain, LOL> [/b]

I had one for you & John. What a great weekend Sunday was beautiful. The race was good until the track went full course yellow while I was catching the leaders, and the pace car picked on me instead of the race leaders!!!!!! Of coarse the leaders just drove away. Some one said protest it, I said what the hell good would that do. :D

Greg Amy
07-23-2006, 10:09 PM
Sorry we missed you guys. Dick Patullo had stopped by and didn&#39;t see anyone, and Matt, Joe, and I popped in around 8:30 or so. We had a beer, didn&#39;t see anyone we knoew, and moved on.. - GA

benspeed
07-24-2006, 03:35 PM
The Maynards and I stopped in for dinner and the wait was 45 minutes so we headed down and had dinner by the lake.

Did we miss a cool party????

JamesB
07-24-2006, 03:42 PM
I ended up in downtown flirting with a waitress/bartender for a bit, then stoppped by around 9, bar was empty went to the hotel and slept.

Was there for dinner with my parents on Sat ran into many faces from my region.

BMW RACER
07-24-2006, 09:21 PM
I had one for you & John. What a great weekend Sunday was beautiful. The race was good until the track went full course yellow while I was catching the leaders, and the pace car picked on me instead of the race leaders!!!!!! Of coarse the leaders just drove away. Some one said protest it, I said what the hell good would that do. :D
[/b]

SEE IT&#39;S YET ANOTHER CASE OF SCCA KEEPING THE E36 MAN DOWN :P

Hey that E46 looks good and looks like it works good too.

Looks like I missed out on good beer and some good racing.

gran racing
07-24-2006, 10:34 PM
Any rain?? Better not be...I LOVE the rain, LOL[/b]

Awe, man. That ITA RX-7 story again, huh? Noah calls you to the ark once and you end up first in line and see what happens? :D O.k. So I&#39;ve always said (but very rarely but once, and only once) that rain take away the performance factor and it&#39;s up to the driver. Jake, so when are you going to get into a car that can win some races?

RSTPerformance
07-25-2006, 12:00 AM
Awe, man. That ITA RX-7 story again, huh? Noah calls you to the ark once and you end up first in line and see what happens? :D O.k. So I&#39;ve always said (but very rarely but once, and only once) that rain take away the performance factor and it&#39;s up to the driver. Jake, so when are you going to get into a car that can win some races?
[/b]

ouch!!! Go Dave!!!

Raymond

lateapex911
07-25-2006, 06:23 PM
ouch!!! Go Dave!!!

Raymond
[/b]

Hmmm...I had actually found a complient Daves comment...better recheck my ego, I guess. ;)