PDA

View Full Version : NER

Racefreak24
07-17-2006, 10:15 PM
Damn boys and girls.....where are all the other regions were killin them with posts. Are we that much more dedicated or is there not as much intrest in the other regions?

Andy Bettencourt
07-17-2006, 11:32 PM
Damn boys and girls.....where are all the other regions were killin them with posts. Are we that much more dedicated or is there not as much intrest in the other regions?
[/b] Remember, this is the Northeast Divisional Section...19 Regions (of which NER is one) make up NeDiv...

http://www.scca.com/Inside/Index.asp?Reference=nediv

I am willing to bet post count is VERY commensurate with actually SCCA member geography.

AB

Greg Amy
07-18-2006, 09:46 AM
I am willing to bet post count is VERY commensurate with actually SCCA member geography.[/b]

The map certainly supports that; did you add yourself to the list?:

http://www.frappr.com/improvedtouring

R2 Racing
07-18-2006, 11:52 AM
I just think that there's more internet forum nerds in the NEDiv. :P

RSTPerformance
07-18-2006, 11:59 AM
I just think that there's more internet forum nerds in the NEDiv.
[/b]

We can have :024: :mad1: but I think I will :ph34r: :eclipsee_steering: and have some :014: then I will most likely :bash_1_: :dead_horse: and after I :smilie_pokal: I will certainly enjoy a :birra: with you!!!

We might be nerds but we will still kick your...

Raymond :rolleyes:

WIZARD Racing
07-18-2006, 12:42 PM
I think we're just more "vocal". :smilie_pokal:

BobsAuto
07-18-2006, 02:48 PM
We can have :024: :mad1: but I think I will :ph34r: :eclipsee_steering: and have some :014: then I will most likely :bash_1_: :dead_horse: and after I :smilie_pokal: I will certainly enjoy a :birra: with you!!!

We might be nerds but we will still kick your...

Raymond :rolleyes:
[/b]

You MUST be having heat stroke, you are WAY TOO creative with the smilies and emoticons....I can't even USE one now cuz you have too many in the quote!!!!!

JamesB
07-18-2006, 02:59 PM
sounds about normal for him.