nasa aug 4th and 5th anybody going?

Note 89dB limit...

I'd like to go, if I can get the engine quietened down. I'd like to "qualify" for the Mid-Ohio bash. Normally I'd run SE-R Cup, but if I have no competition and you guys show I'll enter whatever class you're in for the fun... - GA

That 89db limit, combined with the class structure that adds points for mods makes the RX-7 a complete joke in NASA, as far as i can figure. No way for me.

However, I will attned one day to see what goes on. I think thats the same weekend as my Swim Across the Sound, so it might be friday.

i would bring the car that had more to race against.
[/b]
The Integra in H4, easily. We actually had 10 H4 cars at Mid Ohio last weekend in a pretty weak region. That would be cool to see some of you guys at Mid Ohio in September! :023:

PTF? Show me the classification sheet on that! You need some more mods!!! :)
[/b]

Since engine mods are pretty useless on the 4AGE, I never bothered.
Plus - I don't get much gutting points because my weight is so close to theoretical stock weight.

Jake "150lbs over SCCA min weight with a severly (but legally) gutted car" Fisher

Rick, you'd have more people to play with if you bring the Teg. At the same time, you'll have some stiff competition if you bring the H5 car. A guy named Zephyr goes very fast with his civic! He beat me at the Glen, so he must be fast. :D

Since engine mods are pretty useless on the 4AGE, I never bothered.
[/b]

Some stuff just HAS to make a difference, no?

- .040 gets you more displacement

- half point of compression gain gets you more power

- programmable FI gets you a nice fat curve

Assuming the header, balance/blueprint and port match gains are minimal...dang! You doing LRP in August?

Some stuff just HAS to make a difference, no?

- .040 gets you more displacement

- half point of compression gain gets you more power

- programmable FI gets you a nice fat curve

Assuming the header, balance/blueprint and port match gains are minimal...dang! You doing LRP in August?
[/b]

Andy - I'm getting a feeling of deja vous. I can show you dyno charts of 4AGE's with all that and considerably more. 108rwhp with $10K of work. (and I can keep up with them)

I'll be doing NASA in Aug, not SCCA.

Andy - I'm getting a feeling of deja vous. I can show you dyno charts of 4AGE's with all that and considerably more. 108rwhp with $10K of work. (and I can keep up with them)

I'll be doing NASA in Aug, not SCCA. [/b]
Seemingly impossible that an increase in displacement, compression and fuel mapping makes no difference. Much like a Porsche in that respect. Too bad - it's such a cool car. One of my favorites. Still trying to figure out how to squeeze a 88 Fiero GT into my stable of IT cars too.
Any idea how the 2nd gen car would do from it's 135hp and 145ft/lbs? THAT looks like a cool ITA car...

Any idea how the 2nd gen car would do from it's 135hp and 145ft/lbs? THAT looks like a cool ITA car...
[/b]

Haven't a clue what power gains it can make. No one in their right mind would ever built one where it is currenly classed in ITS.

Haven't a clue what power gains it can make. No one in their right mind would ever built one where it is currenly classed in ITS. [/b]

Recommended a long time ago to move to ITA...did it fall through the cracks?

Back