PDA

View Full Version : NARRC Runoffs 2006

Andy Bettencourt
07-06-2006, 11:13 AM
Oct 21st - Lime Rock Park

As we did last year, let's really get something going this year in terms of sponsorship and contingencies. I will again volunteer to coordinate the packages and get them published here, on our website and have a mention in PitTalk, GRM, and any other pub that is interested. Due dates to follow for those publications but feel free to get your packages together asap. The sooner the better.

Things I will need:
Company
Name of Sponsorship or Contingency
Who is eligible
Method of Payout
Items needed to qualify
Additional Details
Contact for more info (or for items needed to qualify)

Send to me in this format and I will keep the records. andybettencourt AT hotmail.com

Ours will look something like this:

Company: Flatout Motorsports
Name of Sponsorship or Contingency: Hard Charger Award
Who is eligible: ITS, ITA, ITB, ITC, SM and SSM
Method of Payout: Cash/Check at Event - $100 per winner
Items needed to qualify: FOM Supplied decal on both sides of car (10 cars minimum offical start)
Additional Details: Car in each class who advances the most positions from official qualifying spot to offical finishing spot. In the case of a tie, the faster qualifier wins the award.
Contact for more info (or for items needed to qualify): Andy Bettencourt 508-878-2228 or at andybettencourt AT hotmail.com

Get creative, do someting traditional, promote your business, sponsor some workers, do what you need to do but lets get a long list!

Andy Bettencourt
08-03-2006, 02:30 PM
BUMP. No responses so far.

anthony1k
08-03-2006, 03:33 PM
Thank you for doing this Andy.
How about ITE? Some of us are customers.